[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 [6671M] (Naked Patch & Maxi Single & Sofmap Drama & Medio Drama Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ヤキモチストリーム 初回版

Brand:まどそふと
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/09/26
Gerne:ヤキモチヒロインとイチャラブ学園生活ADV
CG Artist:Syroh、ななてる(SD原画)
Scenario Writer:椿また、もじゃすびい
BGM Artist:まつむー
Music Artist:大島はるな
Composer:大島はるな/まつむー
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=805383
http://madosoft.net/yakimochi/
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

ヤキモチストリーム 初回版
ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 初回特典 裸パッチ
ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 マニュアル&レーベル (By Hs117)
ヤキモチストリーム 主題歌マキシシングル「ヤキモチ☆ストリーム」(By Hs117)
ヤキモチストリーム 4コマ&壁紙&アイコン&チラシ

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C32D31F18E2AB1B91F33AD12D5B6202A7D6D530A
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem

357MBヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ ソフマップ特典 ドラマCD「沙那のえっちな子犬計画!」&「ターニャとえっちなお医者さんごっこ」
BitshareDOWNLOAD
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
UploadableDOWNLOAD
402MBヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ メディオ!特典 ドラマCD「沙那と裸エプロンで新妻プレイ」
BitshareDOWNLOAD
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
UploadableDOWNLOAD

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...71m]-naked-patch-included-261494/#post1701177

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 [6671M] (Naked Patch Included)

VNDB , romanji: Yakimochi Stream

Description
A year of attending college in England.
One day, the main protagonist who had spent a fulfilling time in England received a telegram.
"Sister. Is serious. Return at once."
"Is serious"? Was she in critical condition? After flying home still confused, he found his sister was seriously sick...
In bed for the morning, afternoon and night; the daily deliveries of goods bought online.
His sister had become a total recluse.
The breaking point was after settling the matter of her uploading a song disrespecting England to a video sharing site.
How did his sister, the sister so innocent and cute, the sister who had loved him so, become so broken?
In the end, with the family deciding that he had to look after his sister, a break from studying abroad was taken.
Transferring into the college his sister was set on, and getting comfortably used to life.
"Good, good." The main protagonist reassuring himself so had not yet realized.
Reunions after reunions.
A college life full of jealousy and flirting love, that fanned the flames of the young girls' "I love you", was about to begin. [Translated from official website]

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 [6671M] (Naked Patch & Maxi Single Included)

Oh its here!

Thank you very much for the share.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム 初回版 [6671M] (Naked Patch & Maxi Single Included)

Yo community!

Back with a vengeance to provide you with a short first impression of this VN. First of all let me say that this will be bias as hell for the following reasons. The first one is because I love Syroh’s art. I felt that back in Softhouse Seal the art of Syroh was a bit underused in favor of other guys like 2-G (Which by the way I don’t blame them since 2-G is easily in my top 10 CG drawers of the industry) which is a shame. That is why when I heard that he was going to be the animator of a new brand called Madosoft, I immediately knew that that brand was going to be my favorite newcomer brand. The second reason is because this brand gives me a vibe like Clochette. And that is always a good thing in my book.  Now unto the impression.

If you played Namaiki Deration like me then you might be a little familiar with what the brand tries to be, which is a harem school comedy. But that is where all the semblances finish. I played both demos released by Madosoft and I can comfortably say that Yakimochi improves in every single aspect. Better comedy, better scenario, more likable characters and more solid art. And also the overall size of the game is bigger and more complete. The characters of course fill clichés and niches in eroge and I understand that might be a bad thing. But I think the execution of each of them more than makes of for it. So that is why I believe this game is like the Empire Strikes Back. A major improvement in every aspect without changing the vibe and the mood of the brand.  Also the focus on the jealousy of the characters is great thing to have. A stupidly simple concept that I find baffling that no other game exists that this is the main focus. I love that heroines in eroges get jealous of each other.

The premise of the game is the following one: Takumi came back from England because her sister “withdrew from society”. He decided to stay again. In the first day of school, he encountered her childhood friend from the past and her sempai from middle school. A short amount of days passed and Tanya, the “host” where he stayed in England, came to Japan to follow Takumi. Hilarity ensures as the girls try to win the heart of Takumi. Will they make it? Of course but it is up to you on who wins.

Now let’s make a short review of each major character from my least favorite to my top. Note that all the heroines have

1.       Takumi: The protagonist. Denser than lead (archetypical donkan).Gets in situations that might be misunderstood. Good heart and cares for those that are close to him. I wish he was a little more dimensional but he fulfills perhaps his only goal well. To be a foil to the heroines.

2.       Tanya: Takumi’s friend from the UK that host him there. Stoner-dere (patent pending). What does that term mean? She talks like a stoner, has hair of a stoner, likes to get cuddly and physical, has eternal munchies but still gets dere with Takumi. She is a very good runner despite her size (her height you pervs). She is my least favorite heroine not because I dislike her (I actually like her a lot) but because I like the other heroines more. She is the least jealous of the girls.

3.       Sana: I am going to quote a character from the game to describe her. A “yandere Bro-con imouto”. She REALLY loves her brother you guys.  She is the funniest Bro-con sister that I have seen in a while. Kudos to her seiyuu because she really voice her well. (By the way going in a tangent, all the seiyuus in this game really match the personality of the character). Anything else…A yeah. She REALLY loves her brother you guys. That is why she is the most jealous character of the game. Also I think she does gymnastics but the demos didn’t touch too much upon this.

4.       Kohane: Takumi’s childhood friend that reunited with him after 10 years. Tsundere. Sorry guys, I admit it. I am always a sucker for the tsundere…Damn you Misaka Mikoto! But she has twists in her character that make me like her more than the average tsundere. She cooks like a pro. I think she doesn’t belong to any club in the school (I don’t either and for me that’s a plus). But more importantly she is extremely delusional. She is always having these delusions in her mind that to me are just so damn funny.  In her mind Takumi is like her prince and she is like a wife, princess, etc. Takumi also doesn’t know she is the “Kohane” from her childhood.  The second least jealous character of the game (But still significantly higher than Tanya in my opinion).

5.       Mutsuki: Where to start? First of all fuck the guys that are weird and creepy on this forum. Alright that Tourettes is out of the way. Mutsuki... She is the sempai of Takumi from his middle years. Kudere. Treats Takumi like ass and I love that because honestly fuck that guy for being so dense goddammit! She is a genius painter in her school. She is also secretly the mangaka of a magazine and Takumi is the only one that knows this hence why they know each other for a while. She is the second most jealous character of the game. When nobody is watching she is deredere for Takumi! Some people might say that is why she is my favorite character and to them I will tell them Yes…But not only because of that but also because she is voiced by Hikaru Isshiki. She is my 2nd favorite seiyuu ever and she is great in everything she voices and oh my good she is the shit. She voiced my favorite character in Little Busters (Yuiko Kurugaya) , she voiced my favorite character in Cou (Kagome), she voiced my favorite character in Grisaia (Yumiko Sakaki) and fuck yes she is fucking voicing my fucking favorite character in this fucking game!!!

So yeah this game is really cool and from what I have seen in websites, it’s the most reserved game of the month. This is for me is extremely pleasant and surprising because it’s competing this month with games from Age (Fuck yeah Total Eclipse), Studio Ryokucha, Giga, Chuable (10th anniversary game) , onomatope and unicorn-a.  So I hope this convinces you to give the game a try and I will see you in the next Somerefresco review!

Tl;dr: This game is really cool and Syroh’s art finally has been appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: LIGHTDX and Serrel

1. Takumi: The protagonist. Denser than lead (archetypical donkan).Gets in situations that might be misunderstood. Good heart and cares for those that are close to him. I wish he was a little more dimensional but he fulfills perhaps his only goal well. To be a foil to the heroines

NOOOOOOO :forsaken:. Why do I get the sudden feeling that his denseness will get rubbed in your face at every time possible (to make that trait even worse). Oh well, dloading and trying later on.

:swearveng::swearveng::swearveng::swearveng:3
NOOOOOOO :forsaken:. Why do I get the sudden feeling that his denseness will get rubbed in your face at every time possible (to make that trait even worse). Oh well, dloading and trying later on.

It will... Good lord it will. But they make it funny so at least there is that. :swearveng:

By the way, did you get any bonus content like posters/art that come from buying at different stores?

How do you open it? It reads as a UMD file.

How do you open it? It reads as a UMD file.
Use Daemon tools. or any other image mounting tool.

I was pretty sure i wanted to play the game and now....

4.       Kohane: Takumi’s childhood friend that reunited with him after 10 years. Tsundere. Sorry guys, I admit it. I am always a sucker for the tsundere…Damn you Misaka Mikoto! But she has twists in her character that make me like her more than the average tsundere. She cooks like a pro. I think she doesn’t belong to any club in the school (I don’t either and for me that’s a plus). But more importantly she is extremely delusional. She is always having these delusions in her mind that to me are just so damn funny.  In her mind Takumi is like her prince and she is like a wife, princess, etc. Takumi also doesn’t know she is the “Kohane” from her childhood.  The second least jealous character of the game (But still significantly higher than Tanya in my opinion).

Tsundere is love, tsundere is life! I'm a fan of tsunderes (in general there a few exceptions) and i also like red hair heroines. Definitly this is what i need. Thanks Fresh for the review ^^

If you played Namaiki Deration like me
I think you Namaiki Delation here. Since i'm really liking this company games i went to search for the game you mentioned, it took me a little while to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/