[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][筆柿そふと] 催眠術 Re [3.39G] (Crack Incluided) (Alternative Crack)

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][筆柿そふと] 催眠術 Re [3.39G] (Crack Incluided)

not working for me 15+ installs, can someone post their cracked exe file maybe we can get it working with the file

Same here... 50+ installs I swear. I have spent like 5 hours trying to get this to work to no avail...

Installing with different options, Using all combinations of options in both crackers, Reinstalling
countless times in the same directory or a different one...

Nothing works...

finally got it to work on a hunch this i what i did:

1. install the game
2. dont close the setup just check the 2 checkboxes (gamesomenthing and copymode2) press install again
3. after install dont close the setup go to your directory paste AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001 (clic the cracker)
4.check the 3rd checkbox in the cracker , press the first button to search launcher.exe and select
5.after patching the file close the cracker
6.now go back to the setup press game open (its above the readme buttom)
7.now this is the clincher when you press game open dont touch your keyboard or mouse just let it open the game on its own just wait a couple of seconds for the game to start.

heres the deal you'll know when you press open game and don`t touch anything that you`ll only get the black screen and not the error message (if you get the error message right away reinstall again until theres the delay just leave it like that until the game starts)
ps: after you got the game working you can unmount the game and just clic the launcher to star the game normally

Still getting the "DVD Code 1" error, 5+ installs with your method...

EDIT:
20+ installs later... Nothing...

Last edited:

Still getting the "DVD Code 1" error, 5+ installs with your method...

one last thing that i forgot to mention i turn off my antivirus program

-do you get the black screen and immediately get the error, in any of those installs was there a delay and only got the black screen without the error, wait for that delay;
i think its a problem with mouse or keyboard focus, if you get a delay of only the black screen plus 10 seconds you got it.

one last thing that i forgot to mention i turn off my antivirus program

-do you get the black screen and immediately get the error, in any of those installs was there a delay and only got the black screen without the error, wait for that delay;
i think its a problem with mouse or keyboard focus, if you get a delay of only the black screen plus 10 seconds you got it.

Nope, I even uninstalled my antivirus and I do get a 1 or 2 second delay but then instant "DVD Code 1" error...

After each error I reinstall and run the cracker and patch launcher.exe again otherwise if I don't I won't get an
error but a small window with error number and some japanese message...

(wich happens when you run a pirated copy of a game with alpha rom protection)...

Not even blackscreens, Just insta "DVD Code 1" errors on every install...

EDIT:
35+ Reinstalls as of this edit... :(

What does DVD code 1 stand for?

What does DVD code 1 stand for?

Dunno, This game seems to be impossible to play... I think you're better off downloading something else...

I have been trying to get this to work for 10 hours straight and the same error pops up every time now...

Even the cracks don't seem to work...

EDIT:

47+ Reinstalls now, YAY...

Nope, I even uninstalled my antivirus and I do get a 1 or 2 second delay but then instant "DVD Code 1" error...

After each error I reinstall and run the cracker and patch launcher.exe again otherwise if I don't I won't get an
error but a small window with error number and some japanese message...

(wich happens when you run a pirated copy of a game with alpha rom protection)...

Not even blackscreens, Just insta "DVD Code 1" errors on every install...

EDIT:
35+ Reinstalls as of this edit... :(

go to this link and see Boltzplatz post with the image he posted, that`s the black screen i`m referring to, when you click the open game button in the setup, take your hands off the mouse and keyboard . on my many installs i keep clicking the game black screen i think this is what generates the error, then on my last try i`ve just let the game run on its on.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-[3-39g]-crack-incluided-225555/#post1542587

go to this link and see Boltzplatz post with the image he posted, that`s the black screen i`m referring to, when you click the open game button in the setup, take your hands off the mouse and keyboard . on my many installs i keep clicking the game black screen i think this is what generates the error, then on my last try i`ve just let the game run on its on.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-[3-39g]-crack-incluided-225555/#post1542587

That what I have been doing, And that the same damn freaking error I have been getting the whole
10+ hours I have been trying to install the damn game...

Each time I let the game run on it's own without touching anything (and possibly not even breathing)...

Result? After 78+ Reinstalls as of now... Nothing...

EDIT:

Also ran everything as admin, Added everything to the DEP list in windows, turned off antivirus, Restarted
PC like 10 time already, Tried like 100 combinations of both crackers, Installed in various directories outside
the hard disc (C: ), Prayed to budda, etc...

I think this game is a lost cause for me... It simply refuses to play... And I'm getting tired and sick
after 12 hours of trying to get it to work now... (Beeing doing it since morning...)

That what I have been doing, And that the same damn freaking error I have been getting the whole
10+ hours I have been trying to install the damn game...

Each time I let the game run on it's own without touching anything (and possibly not even breathing)...

Result? After 78+ Reinstalls as of now... Nothing...

sorry dude im out of ideas i know you want to play the game i was like you a couple of hours ago but got it working maybe you can ask Flowertradewinds whats the deal or girlcelly for some help but for me im off to a good samin fap :)

Anyone care to share their cracked exe file?

SMJ_RE.EXE/
00000F3D: 84 → 33
000044F4: E8 → BB

launcher.exe/
00392728: EC 19 1F → 2D 39 1B

the link to the alternative crack doesn't work. also yeah the save file isn't 100%. someone needs to upload a proper save file.

Last edited:

yup after some try and error got the game to work. i had the same problem as everyone else here. what i did was install the game once and then i installed it again WITHOUT deleting the first install. Also the second time i installed the game i selected ALL the boxes in the installation window. maybe that will help.

anyway AFTER you FINALLY install the game your happiness WONT last long. why you ask??? because if you use a text hooker like me (agth or ith) the damn thing DOESNT work. there is no way to grab the text in the text hooker for it to translate it.

so anyone has any /h code to make it work or found any way for it to work with ith or agth text hookers??? please HELP!!!

For those who are having this issue, Just to clarify as it was actually addressed but i missed it. I personally tested it, and if you do not have Japan set as your region and location, the game deliberately spits gibberish at you.. those sneaky bastards! not just rom protection programed, but this as well. You do not need to have this setting before you launch the game however, and can set it during game-play through control panel. In fact for fun you can set it back and forth and watch the text spit gibberish, then Japanese, then gibberish again, proving the theory. I hope this helps someone, enjoy and Agth/Ith away!

For those who are having this issue, Just to clarify as it was actually addressed but i missed it. I personally tested it, and if you do not have Japan set as your region and location, the game deliberately spits gibberish at you.. those sneaky bastards! not just rom protection programed, but this as well. You do not need to have this setting before you launch the game however, and can set it during game-play through control panel. In fact for fun you can set it back and forth and watch the text spit gibberish, then Japanese, then gibberish again, proving the theory. I hope this helps someone, enjoy and Agth/Ith away!

You can try installing LEGUI.

THe walkthrough looks complicated. Hopefully foolmaker releases a walkthrough or seiya-saga release a walkthrough.

i got it to work by use AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001 with the SiglusEngine sellected on the launcher.exe, then dragged the cracked launcher into AlphaROMdiE.
and that got it working.

Hope that helps some ppl out.

Hello everyone just wanting to ask for help, i've installed the games many times and even used the steps mentioned by several users here, but i still got this error.
error.PNG
Can anyone help me. T-T

Hello everyone just wanting to ask for help, i've installed the games many times and even used the steps mentioned by several users here, but i still got this error.
View attachment 4863
Can anyone help me. T-T

What kind of michine are you using? I've got simillar erron on VM. If you're running it on real hardware, try installing new NET Framework and DirectX.
If you're using VM - I've got nothing to help, unfortunetely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.