[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

I'm diamond 2.
Nice,still i cannot help you.I don't think a 100% save has been released yet and i've got no idea why.Usually sagaoz uploads a game's savedata the day it's released...but this one...Even i myself am waiting for the save.

You can grind those crystals, if you are really in need of them, by replaying past stages with 0 turn beside it. Those stages with 0 turn means the treasure chests in them also refills which will give you either the crystals or some resources.

thanks dude.. by the way is this game have true route? how can i go there?

thanks dude.. by the way is this game have true route? how can i go there?

I believe the true route is obtained just like in the previous game meaning before you full take over an empire you must make to to have recruited all the heroines who have attacked your base even if you have to wait some turns to capture someone multiple times but I'm just guessing but considering I haven't encountered any bad endings so far by following this I believe I am going true route. Also note that some characters are recruited via extra dungeons which you fin by tearing down walls in your own bases. I consider them extra as you do not need to take them over to fully take over an empire (having fun times with Queens and Princesses). I will upload my savedata when I'm done but ity won't be 100% as I don't want to get the gang rape scenes so a vanilla cg collection :P This game however is much much longer than the first one to complete which is probably why there is no full save yet as I estimate it is probably 5x longer than the first game as with multiple dungeons you get attacked constantly and to conquer later territories take 10 turns just for one zone!

hi all... i have problem. after installing game, when try to run game, game window show up for 2-3 second and closes itself without error.... anyone know why??
patch 1.01 and 1.02 dont help...
windows XP 32bit....

sory for bad english

Last edited:
I believe the true route is obtained just like in the previous game meaning before you full take over an empire you must make to to have recruited all the heroines who have attacked your base even if you have to wait some turns to capture someone multiple times but I'm just guessing but considering I haven't encountered any bad endings so far by following this I believe I am going true route. Also note that some characters are recruited via extra dungeons which you fin by tearing down walls in your own bases. I consider them extra as you do not need to take them over to fully take over an empire (having fun times with Queens and Princesses). I will upload my savedata when I'm done but ity won't be 100% as I don't want to get the gang rape scenes so a vanilla cg collection :P This game however is much much longer than the first one to complete which is probably why there is no full save yet as I estimate it is probably 5x longer than the first game as with multiple dungeons you get attacked constantly and to conquer later territories take 10 turns just for one zone!
Not sure if you have cleared it yet or not, but clearing the free battle dungeon "ナズ=ニドラ" will give you a h-scene with monster rape(well tentacles to be exact) but the girl isn't any of the heroines, just a random nameless character. You can choose to skip it by all means since I have gone through all the floors and there isn't any really good items so nothing much you will miss out on.:ninja:

You will save the girl if that makes you feel better.

Sorry if this has been explained before, but anyone know the purpose of capturing rooms during raids besides the obvious one of needing to capture the boss room?

Not sure if you have cleared it yet or not, but clearing the free battle dungeon "ナズ=ニドラ" will give you a h-scene with monster rape(well tentacles to be exact) but the girl isn't any of the heroines, just a random nameless character. You can choose to skip it by all means since I have gone through all the floors and there isn't any really good items so nothing much you will miss out on.:ninja:

You will save the girl if that makes you feel better.

Yes I did clear that one and don't mind such things as long as my char is doing the saving and not the doing :P Also if you open up a path to the dragon skeleton in the east after floor 10 you recruit another heroine. Just finished the game after beating the chinese kingdom and got a happy ending being with the chinese princess but I am really confused as to why it ended there abruptly as opposed to attacking the frozen kingdom... I had max events with the samurai girl and since she was in the ending all happy I think that is why my game ended. Hmm this game is rather confusing as I was sure the frozen kingdom was next and the chinese princess has loads of cgs that are yet to be unlocked and I doubt they are all rape scenes so she must be a playable char somehow... Man this game is difficult to get a grasp on. There was a pagoda I could unlock to the south of the red kingdom but it was difficult enough just defending the entrances I already had so I thought I would do it after conquering them like I did with the elves.. I know there was a dialogue choice on who to attack either the reds or blues but since the red girl has so many cg slots she must become a team member somehow.

Cetra conquering rooms seems to do nothing other than the satisfaction of seeing it become yours but not even the traps deactivate when you take it so it just wastes time. However destroying objects and buildings in the rooms gives you resources though is time consuming so best left after having won it and return. Has anyone figured out how to stop all the traps as the red kingdom bloody loves putting hundreds round their maps with loads of ninja rooms making them very deadly and progress very slow at times.

Yes I did clear that one and don't mind such things as long as my char is doing the saving and not the doing :P Also if you open up a path to the dragon skeleton in the east after floor 10 you recruit another heroine. Just finished the game after beating the chinese kingdom and got a happy ending being with the chinese princess but I am really confused as to why it ended there abruptly as opposed to attacking the frozen kingdom... I had max events with the samurai girl and since she was in the ending all happy I think that is why my game ended. Hmm this game is rather confusing as I was sure the frozen kingdom was next and the chinese princess has loads of cgs that are yet to be unlocked and I doubt they are all rape scenes so she must be a playable char somehow... Man this game is difficult to get a grasp on. There was a pagoda I could unlock to the south of the red kingdom but it was difficult enough just defending the entrances I already had so I thought I would do it after conquering them like I did with the elves.. I know there was a dialogue choice on who to attack either the reds or blues but since the red girl has so many cg slots she must become a team member somehow.

Cetra conquering rooms seems to do nothing other than the satisfaction of seeing it become yours but not even the traps deactivate when you take it so it just wastes time. However destroying objects and buildings in the rooms gives you resources though is time consuming so best left after having won it and return. Has anyone figured out how to stop all the traps as the red kingdom bloody loves putting hundreds round their maps with loads of ninja rooms making them very deadly and progress very slow at times.
I believe you need to start new game+ and choose the frozen kingdom this time. I believe you are not supposed to attack both kingdoms, it's either one or the other in one playthrough I guess. After that, you will proceed to chapter 4 and then the final chapter. I think this should be the correct method to reach the true end. I got the same happy end with maga-hime as well. When you say you have max events with the samurai girl, does that mean you got all cgs for her? Also, I got the rape scene for maga-hime and it's only 1 cg so there's in fact 7 more cgs for her. I believe a 3rd playthrough is needed after to officially recruit her into the party since I assume you need to clear both routes first, before you are allowed to go into chapter 4.

I believe you need to start new game+ and choose the frozen kingdom this time. I believe you are not supposed to attack both kingdoms, it's either one or the other in one playthrough I guess. After that, you will proceed to chapter 4 and then the final chapter. I think this should be the correct method to reach the true end. I got the same happy end with maga-hime as well. When you say you have max events with the samurai girl, does that mean you got all cgs for her? Also, I got the rape scene for maga-hime and it's only 1 cg so there's in fact 7 more cgs for her. I believe a 3rd playthrough is needed after to officially recruit her into the party since I assume you need to clear both routes first, before you are allowed to go into chapter 4.

Ah I see that makes sense in a visual novel sort of way :) I was a bit disappointed as I was getting ready for a major offensive after the red kingdom. There is also a purple door meaning there might be a purple crystal somewhere. The pagoda type dungeon might have it at the end as it is pretty hard due to each stage being a maze and the stairs are not in big rooms or obvious locations. Maybe one of these dungeons hold the answer to the true ending. Strange that there is no unique rooms this far into the game other than the ninja room because the enemy has healing rooms, boost rooms and exp boost rooms yet I still have the same old stuff. Perhaps the schematics are hidden in alot of the little chests and you have to open every single one to stand a chance of finding them... Must fight against the angels in one of the scenarios I would think. It just seems like the game was meant to go on longer as the extra dungeons go up to level 40 whereas the red army max seems to be 31. Ah well will give the blue a go then and see what happens :)

As for samurai girl I didn't get all her cg just the nice ones with Caim and no one else. I have 5 cg slots filled with 3 missing in the same place as my other completed heroines so I am guessing those are the ones I don't want,

i try lose at defensing before conquer the last territory of snow kingdom but i only get a gameover srceen, how can i get rape srceen ?

i try lose at defensing before conquer the last territory of snow kingdom but i only get a gameover srceen, how can i get rape srceen ?

which dungeon did you defend? i think you need to defend the your dungeon in the frozen kingdom area

Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game? Also, just one question, how do I get the 1st H-scene with Margaretta?

Not sure if you guys missed this but here is a save file with 97% CG collection (original post by nukinukinuki, props to him for finding it):
Here is a 97% (CG, EVENT) complete data file posted anonymously:
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org5038653.dat.html

Click and download from the second hyper-linked text (you can tell from its url ending with .dat). Rename it permanent.dat and drop it into the appropriate save folder.

In case you want enjoy H scenes rather than the game part :)

To get the h-scene for the snow kingdom, you have to lose during defending before you take over the territory "バラートホルン" the one with 5 floors.

can someone upload a cheat save with max levels resources and crystals..i'm having a hard time defending my 3 dungeons, the enemy forces is always 50.. i only want to breeze this game for the story not for the gameplay

can someone upload a cheat save with max levels resources and crystals..i'm having a hard time defending my 3 dungeons, the enemy forces is always 50.. i only want to breeze this game for the story not for the gameplay

Use cheat engine, it works with ths game

can cheat engine edit char levels and the crystals for reviving monsters?

It works for the resurrect crystals and now I think about it it will probably work for experience as it is a integer also. It is a very easy game to use the cheat engine on as you don't have to find floats or anything. Can't seem to change turn time but it doesn't seem to matter.

As for editing the levels it doesn't usually work if you just target the base level and you have to mess with the experience points instead otherwise you will have a lvl 35 on paper with the skills and stats of the level you upgraded from :P Normally you can either change the experience to being one point shy of level up meaning as soon as they hit something boom level up or in some game you can set the experience over the next required level up and it will carry over the experience meaning you will jump many levels at once! Be careful though as sometime sit will crash the game. Also in this game it won't fully be a cakewalk as I have had lvl 35 units die in two steps from traps!

It works for the resurrect crystals and now I think about it it will probably work for experience as it is a integer also. It is a very easy game to use the cheat engine on as you don't have to find floats or anything. Can't seem to change turn time but it doesn't seem to matter.

As for editing the levels it doesn't usually work if you just target the base level and you have to mess with the experience points instead otherwise you will have a lvl 35 on paper with the skills and stats of the level you upgraded from :P Normally you can either change the experience to being one point shy of level up meaning as soon as they hit something boom level up or in some game you can set the experience over the next required level up and it will carry over the experience meaning you will jump many levels at once! Be careful though as sometime sit will crash the game. Also in this game it won't fully be a cakewalk as I have had lvl 35 units die in two steps from traps!

i already find the address for the crystal but i cant find the experience points. what will i type in the hex to find the address for the exp points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!