[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

Its better have base units but higher lvl or just take better units when available and try lvl up?

Depends on how much resources you have as I wouldn't know because of cheating from the start :P I could only play this game properly if I understood Japanese as otherwise I end up losing without knowing why. Leveling is kinda slow but
unlike the first game I don't believe there is a time limit meaning you can grind places you have already "won" but I''m not sure if over time the enemies invading get stronger the more turns you take. Generally though at least get lvl 3 units at the beginning or build up the food buildings and just purchase loads of lvl ones as lvl 4 enemies will still get destroyed due to being zerged. Also you can resurrect fallen units so you don't have to despair over losing your best lvl 10 unit but again I haven't taken notice of resource costs :P

Depends on how much resources you have as I wouldn't know because of cheating from the start :P I could only play this game properly if I understood Japanese as otherwise I end up losing without knowing why. Leveling is kinda slow but
unlike the first game I don't believe there is a time limit meaning you can grind places you have already "won" but I''m not sure if over time the enemies invading get stronger the more turns you take. Generally though at least get lvl 3 units at the beginning or build up the food buildings and just purchase loads of lvl ones as lvl 4 enemies will still get destroyed due to being zerged. Also you can resurrect fallen units so you don't have to despair over losing your best lvl 10 unit but again I haven't taken notice of resource costs :P

Mind sharing a new save with insane resources?I assume you used cheat engine to give yourself a lot of them.Also mind sharing your current progress?

Anyone got a 100% save? Also,does anyone know how to capture the samurai girl(one with the green long hair) ?

Last edited:
Building the barracks and other unit buildings does allow you slightly better units though I think it is mainly just higher levels but as you take down nations you get access to more unit types. I believe this mainly has to do with the scroll upgrades that you can only buy 1 of from the shop as when you take a new empire (defeating them completely) you get access to more upgrades to buy and when I did I saw I could recruit higher tier units. The third tab allows you to upgrade your unit types I think but I am not certain. Later upgrades seem to talk about levels so maybe your units can go past their normal level caps but that is just a guess. Currently I am cheating by using cheat engine:D so I purchases absolutely everything which makes it difficult to know what made an effect and what didn't.

Anyone know how to get those unique buildings like the War room from the previous game that doubled the exp of units fighting in it? As I have captured and recruited 4-5 heroines now and they haven't given me anything new other than h-scenes and dialogue.

After defeating the elves you can buy very handy light blue scrolls that boost defense to all your units in the room.
The green scroll seems to boost attack but I'm not certain.
All the other scrolls wont let me use them whether I am invading or defending so I have no idea what they do so if anyone knows how to use them please say.

Also I would like to know about if anyone has figured out the equip items as I suspect I may be giving warriors stuff that boosts magic damage :P
Also anyone know how to un-equip items on units?
Some tips to anyone who is interested: All buildings and traps(permanent) you built in your dungeon can be destroyed with FULL refund back to you. The unit buildings only allows you to recruit better and higher level units and served no other purposes in battle, so you can freely destroy them back once you get the units you want. Using this method allows you to easily earn resources by putting those buildings which increases the resources earned from defeating enemy units during defending. You can easily destroy all buildings in one dungeon and rebuild them in the other dungeons that requires defending to reap in the maximum profits.

Yes, later upgrades do include increasing level caps and you would need to spend quite a ton of resources to upgrade them as each upgrade only affect certain types of units. For example, one upgrade will increase the level caps of all your unique characters, while another only upgrades a few like "imps, etc". Obviously, the more varied of different types your team is composed of, the more resources you would need to upgrade them all. Although, by turn 100, I already have enough resources by using the tip above to upgrade them all at my current point in the story.

The light blue scroll actually boost magic defense to all your units in the room, while the green scroll reveals the traps in the room. I haven't found the need to use the green scroll so I'm not sure if the traps are temporarily disabled or not. The pink scroll removes abnormalities such as poison, while the purple scroll removes movement related status such as slow.

From what I have seen so far, there isn't any items that affect your physical/magic damage so you shouldn't need to worry about putting magic damage boost on warriors.
戦士の指輪 - increase the wearer attack by the stated %
守護の指輪 - increase the wearer "physical" defence by the stated %

I'm not sure if you have this unlock in your shop but mine does and it costs 1000 gold each for the first 3 items and 500 gold for the rest:
氷撃の腕輪 I - When dealing physical attacks, 15% chance of dealing additional ice damage.
風撃の腕輪 I - same effect but wind damage.
炎撃の腕輪 I - fire damage.
若葉の首飾り I - wearer gains 15% more exp
金貨の首飾り I - gains 25% more gold if the wearer participated in killing the enemy(does not need to deal last hit)

The rest of the items are resistance to certain elements/status effects.

Go to your unit stats screen and follow the picture to un-equip your items.
New Bitmap Image.jpg

Mind sharing a new save with insane resources?I assume you used cheat engine to give yourself a lot of them.Also mind sharing your current progress?

Anyone got a 100% save? Also,does anyone know how to capture the samurai girl(one with the green long hair) ?
In order to capture the samurai girl, Itsuki, you have to put the trap "封印の符" in the same room she is defeated. I'm not sure if she actually needs to be hit by that status but mine did and I succeeded in one try.

There are requirements to capturing heroines but it just so happens that the earlier heroines are more easily captured as they only requires some status effect to be captured. You can actually view what's the requirement to capturing them when they attacked you. I haven't complete my first run through yet but I don't really have problem with resources.

Last edited:

Here you are and I'm only after defeating the elves but have taken extra areas and have captured all the gals I could. I'm taking it slow as I don't want to get rape endings for the girls and I was testing the limits of the turns in case it was like the first game :)

Not sure about samurai girl as I'm currently leveling up and completing all the last places I conquered to 100% but there was a link earlier to a japanese wiki which you can use google translate on to make almost legible :)

Anyone figure out how to get those unique buildings from the last game? Like the ninja room or war room as the wiki says you might need a ninja room to capture a heroine after all.

Heres my save I also have one at the beginning that has all the resources for those just starting if they want :)

View attachment Demonion2 save.rar

Here you are and I'm only after defeating the elves but have taken extra areas and have captured all the gals I could. I'm taking it slow as I don't want to get rape endings for the girls and I was testing the limits of the turns in case it was like the first game :)

Not sure about samurai girl as I'm currently leveling up and completing all the last places I conquered to 100% but there was a link earlier to a japanese wiki which you can use google translate on to make almost legible :)

Anyone figure out how to get those unique buildings from the last game? Like the ninja room or war room as the wiki says you might need a ninja room to capture a heroine after all.

Heres my save I also have one at the beginning that has all the resources for those just starting if they want :)

View attachment 4455
You can get the ninja room randomly from defending during chapter 3 if you choose the first option during the path split in chapter 2.

I don't think you need ninja room to capture a heroine but I believe it boosts the traps damage in the same room and reduce chance of it being spotted? by enemies. It's very useful in defending and can easily kills off enemies by using only a few traps.

Reactions: Hakkira_Kortan
Some tips to anyone who is interested: All buildings and traps(permanent) you built in your dungeon can be destroyed with FULL refund back to you. The unit buildings only allows you to recruit better and higher level units and served no other purposes in battle, so you can freely destroy them back once you get the units you want. Using this method allows you to easily earn resources by putting those buildings which increases the resources earned from defeating enemy units during defending. You can easily destroy all buildings in one dungeon and rebuild them in the other dungeons that requires defending to reap in the maximum profits.

Yes, later upgrades do include increasing level caps and you would need to spend quite a ton of resources to upgrade them as each upgrade only affect certain types of units. For example, one upgrade will increase the level caps of all your unique characters, while another only upgrades a few like "imps, etc". Obviously, the more varied of different types your team is composed of, the more resources you would need to upgrade them all. Although, by turn 100, I already have enough resources by using the tip above to upgrade them all at my current point in the story.

The light blue scroll actually boost magic defense to all your units in the room, while the green scroll reveals the traps in the room. I haven't found the need to use the green scroll so I'm not sure if the traps are temporarily disabled or not. The pink scroll removes abnormalities such as poison, while the purple scroll removes movement related status such as slow.

From what I have seen so far, there isn't any items that affect your physical/magic damage so you shouldn't need to worry about putting magic damage boost on warriors.
戦士の指輪 - increase the wearer attack by the stated %
守護の指輪 - increase the wearer "physical" defence by the stated %

I'm not sure if you have this unlock in your shop but mine does and it costs 1000 gold each for the first 3 items and 500 gold for the rest:
氷撃の腕輪 I - When dealing physical attacks, 15% chance of dealing additional ice damage.
風撃の腕輪 I - same effect but wind damage.
炎撃の腕輪 I - fire damage.
若葉の首飾り I - wearer gains 15% more exp
金貨の首飾り I - gains 25% more gold if the wearer participated in killing the enemy(does not need to deal last hit)

The rest of the items are resistance to certain elements/status effects.

Go to your unit stats screen and follow the picture to un-equip your items.
View attachment 4453

In order to capture the samurai girl, Itsuki, you have to put the trap "封印の符" in the same room she is defeated. I'm not sure if she actually needs to be hit by that status but mine did and I succeeded in one try.

There are requirements to capturing heroines but it just so happens that the earlier heroines are more easily captured as they only requires some status effect to be captured. You can actually view what's the requirement to capturing them when they attacked you. I haven't complete my first run through yet but I don't really have problem with resources.

Ah god bless you as I was really wondering what the hell those other scrolls do and the poison cure one will come in extremely handy as later enemies just love to poison my chars which almost kills them! Thanks for the heads up about the Samurai girl :) I'm afraid your attachement didn't work for the pic so could you please re-upload as I have loads of items I game to monsters and want to give them to my heroines :P

You can get the ninja room randomly from defending during chapter 3 if you choose the first option during the path split in chapter 2.

What do you mean by chapters? Is chapter one defeating humanity and chapter 2 the elves so on and on? Also How important is that first dialogue choice as I chose the first one and the second and saw no difference so maybe it has a really delayed effect as I was worried it could be something like allow my troops to rape captives or take them himself to join? I don't want a repeat of the monster rape in the first game as even though he is like a demon lord he doesn't seem evil and seems to actually be saving the countries he attacks from corrupt people. Anyway if anyone has gotten one of these rape scenes can they please say how they got them so I can avoid them? :)

What do you mean by chapters? Is chapter one defeating humanity and chapter 2 the elves so on and on? Also How important is that first dialogue choice as I chose the first one and the second and saw no difference so maybe it has a really delayed effect as I was worried it could be something like allow my troops to rape captives or take them himself to join? I don't want a repeat of the monster rape in the first game as even though he is like a demon lord he doesn't seem evil and seems to actually be saving the countries he attacks from corrupt people. Anyway if anyone has gotten one of these rape scenes can they please say how they got them so I can avoid them? :)
From what I know, I believe the path split determines which side you are going to attack, which is either the left side of the map(first choice) or the snowy parts(second choice). I read somewhere that you need to either replay from that save point to go for the other path or start a new game because the paths will give you different heroines and traps. I have no idea of how to avoid those rape scenes either so I can't help out on that, but I believe the choice only determines which side you attack.

Note: Can you check the picture in my post above again to see if it's uploaded properly now?

From what I know, I believe the path split determines which side you are going to attack, which is either the left side of the map(first choice) or the snowy parts(second choice). I read somewhere that you need to either replay from that save point to go for the other path or start a new game because the paths will give you different heroines and traps. I have no idea of how to avoid those rape scenes either so I can't help out on that, but I believe the choice only determines which side you attack.

Note: Can you check the picture in my post above again to see if it's uploaded properly now?

Picture has uploaded thankee. Who would have thought a bunch of arrows is where it would be :P

Picture has uploaded thankee. Who would have thought a bunch of arrows is where it would be :P
After a bit of reading of the walkthrough, I have found how to get those rape scenes. Before you fully conquer the last territory of a nation, if you lose during defending, you will get the rape scene of the corresponding queen of the nation you are attacking and also a game over. If you want to fully avoid the rape scenes then you just have to avoid losing during defending battles. I believe the 1st rape scene is for tiria?(ティーリア), the blond elf. There is a total of 4 such bad ends if I'm not wrong.

After a bit of reading of the walkthrough, I have found how to get those rape scenes. Before you fully conquer the last territory of a nation, if you lose during defending, you will get the rape scene of the corresponding queen of the nation you are attacking and also a game over. If you want to fully avoid the rape scenes then you just have to avoid losing during defending battles. I believe the 1st rape scene is for tiria?(ティーリア), the blond elf. There is a total of 4 such bad ends if I'm not wrong.

Fantastic thanks for letting me know so I can now have my nice rape free game :) Not sure what the demon king guy does to the lasses but they all seem better off after they join him so all that ends well I supposed. I knew it had to do with the corrupt people of the factions as most of the scenes I saw on getchu were humans or elves grouping on one girl. Anyway thanks lawlypop for all the info :) I'm doing some extra dungeons before I unlock the gate to the red chinese kingdom and it seems by leveling up the heroines I am getting alot more scenes than the first game with sex scenes and normal scenes :) It is annoying to only be able to have 40 traps though as my first dungeon has 4 entrances being attacked.

how can i get/buy new units other than the imps and orcs? i just finished the elf kingdom

Fantastic thanks for letting me know so I can now have my nice rape free game :) Not sure what the demon king guy does to the lasses but they all seem better off after they join him so all that ends well I supposed. I knew it had to do with the corrupt people of the factions as most of the scenes I saw on getchu were humans or elves grouping on one girl. Anyway thanks lawlypop for all the info :) I'm doing some extra dungeons before I unlock the gate to the red chinese kingdom and it seems by leveling up the heroines I am getting alot more scenes than the first game with sex scenes and normal scenes :) It is annoying to only be able to have 40 traps though as my first dungeon has 4 entrances being attacked.
No problem, glad to help. Something to note that is, if you do end up losing during defending, it is counted as a game clear and you are allowed to start a new game+ and carried forward items/levels/building unlocks, etc. I believe this is made so people who are overwhelmed during the game can restart and have an easier time playing.

how can i get/buy new units other than the imps and orcs? i just finished the elf kingdom
You will unlock new units blueprints progressively throughout the game in the shop, with some exceptions. You have to use gold to first buy the blueprints in the shop then build the corresponding structures in order to recruit them. The item will also specify the minimum amount of the said structure you need in order to recruit them.

For example, this one requires you to build 3 graveyards to recruit:
1.jpg

Since you just finished the elf kingdom, there is actually a locked room in "エズオーン" 2nd floor, which requires a key "王家の鍵" and it allows you to build 魔物の巣 which recruits monster from the natural tab. Other than that, new creatures blueprints are usually unlocked progressively.

Last edited:
No problem, glad to help. Something to note that is, if you do end up losing during defending, it is counted as a game clear and you are allowed to start a new game+ and carried forward items/levels/building unlocks, etc. I believe this is made so people who are overwhelmed during the game can restart and have an easier time playing.

You will unlock new units blueprints progressively throughout the game in the shop, with some exceptions. You have to use gold to first buy the blueprints in the shop then build the corresponding structures in order to recruit them. The item will also specify the minimum amount of the said structure you need in order to recruit them.

For example, this one requires you to build 3 graveyards to recruit:
View attachment 4458

Since you just finished the elf kingdom, there is actually a locked room in "エズオーン" 2nd floor, which requires a key "王家の鍵" and it gives you 3 creatures blueprints if I remember correctly. Other than that, new creatures blueprints are usually unlocked progressively.

can i ask where is the actual menu to buy the units? i build 3 graveyard but i cant find where to buy that unit..thanks for the help

can i ask where is the actual menu to buy the units? i build 3 graveyard but i cant find where to buy that unit..thanks for the help
If you mean where to recruit the unit after you bought the blueprint and built the requirements then:
2.jpg

After that, just drag the unit you want to recruit into your dungeon.

i have a question, does this game have new game+ like demonion 1 ?

Yes, in fact the 1.02 patch specifically adds the ability to skip the first tutorial chapter in new game+ (it's the only thing listed updated for the patch.)

i have a question, does this game have new game+ like demonion 1 ?
Yes, there is.

3.jpg

If anyone's interested:
1. Carry forward consumables and equips
2. Carry forward all the blueprints you got(for buildings/units,etc), does not carry forward the orbs you obtained which is part of the story plot advancement
3. Carry forward all your resources
4. Generic units (with at least lvl 11) carried forward
5. Carry forward the levels of your unique units(heroines etc)
6. Number of days for your researches are reducd

Note: New game+ will not carry forward the unique units themselves, only the levels, which means you have to re-capture/recruit the heroines. You can retrieve your carried forward generic units by going to the revive screen to revive them and yes, all of them requires the crystals? needed to revive but that is also carried forward so no big deal. Another thing to note is that, if you carry forward the levels, the levels of the enemies while defending will increase as well. The amount of levels increased might be proportion to your levels but I can't be certain. However, this has no effect on attacking side, so you can pretty much crush all the early game dungeons easily.

Yes, in fact the 1.02 patch specifically adds the ability to skip the first tutorial chapter in new game+ (it's the only thing listed updated for the patch.)
There's a 1.02 patch? I'm currently still on 1.01 but I can skip the first tutorial chapter and all the dialogues until you are shown the main map for new game+.

Last edited:
where can i grind those crystals needed to revive units?
You can grind those crystals, if you are really in need of them, by replaying past stages with 0 turn beside it. Those stages with 0 turn means the treasure chests in them also refills which will give you either the crystals or some resources.

Can someone please post savedata for event CGs, would offer you something in return, be it carrying in league of legends or whatever. Please someone do it.

Out of curiousity...What's your devision xD? So far sagaoz hasn't uploaded a save for the game which is reaaaally weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.