[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [4.58G] (Crack & Skin Color Patch Included)

Hi guys,

Thank you for uploading the game, it seems good.
I have managed to successfully downloaded and installed a game called 3pinglovers recently with no problem, however everytime I open the game it says windows must be japanese version or this game is for japan only.
I am using windows 8 and I have changed the locale/ region and format to Japan. However, japan only the message keeps popping up and stops me from playing.
Any ideas how I can fix this problem?
I can run other games like taimanin yukikaze without a problem. But that didnt have to go through an installation unlike 3pinglovers did.
Did I miss something out in the installation process?
Please help me (:

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thank you for uploading the game, it seems good.
I have managed to successfully downloaded and installed a game called 3pinglovers recently with no problem, however everytime I open the game it says windows must be japanese version or this game is for japan only.
I am using windows 8 and I have changed the locale/ region and format to Japan. However, japan only the message keeps popping up and stops me from playing.
Any ideas how I can fix this problem?
I can run other games like taimanin yukikaze without a problem. But that didnt have to go through an installation unlike 3pinglovers did.
Did I miss something out in the installation process?
Please help me (:

Thanks

have u applied the crack?

I think I have. From my understanding the crack should be a cd key that allows you to run the game right.
Before I applied the crack there was a different message prompt which I think might be the prompt for cd key.
I dragged the reallive icon into the crack program and I think it worked.
Which then lead to my current problem.
Otherwise, if my understanding is incorrect or what i did above is wrong let me know ):

Thanks

If anyone else is having trouble with the hcode for this game, remember to put

/HAN-20@4BA86E

Rather than

/HAN-20@4BA86E:RealLive.exe

Which is usually the case (ITH can be kind of strange).

Last edited:
/HAN-20@4BA86E:RealLive.exe

That's because in this format you must supply the module offset and not the the offset within the memory address where the module is loaded;
to use this format you have to subtract 0x401000 or 0x410000 from the value 0x4ba86e, depending on the windows version.

Hello,
When I try to install this game, and some others from the publisher, I get an error popup saying file is missing. I googled this but I don't think I see what I want. Any advice where to get this or how to bypass?View attachment 29616

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25