┬┴┬┴┤_・)ノ├┬┴┬┴ 

Status
Not open for further replies.

akamaki

Nov 9, 2013
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been in a forum community.
I'm here originally for Otome games, but I like a lot of things and I may branch out as time goes on. (QR's Alice series is my favorite in the Otome genre.)
I like to draw stuff and artist alleys are kind of like my home for the time being.
I'm generally kind of a lurker type, but I've been known to stick my head into things every now and then.

日本語は通じてますよ~
よろしくお願いします

(~‾⌣‾)~

wa,,, Hello Lurkers... i mean Akamaki...

Welcome to AS...

hope you enjoy in here... hope i can see your drawwing.. :P

Cyaaa~~~

Hello fellow otome gamers,
nice to meet ya~ :runhappy:
Welcome to AS,
I hope you will enjoy your stay... XD

ASF-teamへようこそ, akamaki!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS akamaki~

Drop by the spam/games if you find time :3 Stuff in my siggy to poke if you will~

Hmm...~ Artist's alley... Makes a thread to shows your work? x3

Hello and welcome to ASF akamaki ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.