Здрасьте

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchitsu

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello from Russia. :) I became interested in Japanese culture in 2008 and have watched tons of movies and anime series since then. In the summer of 2015 I finally manned up and started actively learning the language. I still have a long long road ahead, but I'm already able to watch, listen, and read a lot of stuff with no translation. In fact, I haven't relied on any translations for over a year now, but that's partially because I've been avoiding more complex stuff deliberately. I also have a myanimelist account here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/kuchitsu

Anyway, I'm kind of writing here just to get 20 posts so that I can download a certain otome game. xD But maybe I'll stick around anyway, who knows.

Hello from Russia. :) I became interested in Japanese culture in 2008 and have watched tons of movies and anime series since then. In the summer of 2015 I finally manned up and started actively learning the language. I still have a long long road ahead, but I'm already able to watch, listen, and read a lot of stuff with no translation. In fact, I haven't relied on any translations for over a year now, but that's partially because I've been avoiding more complex stuff deliberately. I also have a myanimelist account here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/kuchitsu

Anyway, I'm kind of writing here just to get 20 posts so that I can download a certain otome game. xD But maybe I'll stick around anyway, who knows.

Привет and добро пожаловать to the forum!

I think I know who put you to get those posts :boys2_secret:

Surprisingly enough your history of Nippon-addiction is very similar to mine, even the dates match, though I still haven't got enough time to put my lazy @ss to start learning it seriously

Hi! [MENTION=156253]kuchitsu[/MENTION];. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03