[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Scans

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
UX7ed0.jpg

Info

Official title: Golden Marriage
Package Size: 4.43 GB

Info: http://www.ensemble-game.com/08.goldenmarriage/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=795844
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v14264

This is the GAME OF THE YEAR. Must play all game about marriage!
I want to get married orz. Too old now.

Main Game

torrent.gif
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage 初回限定版.torrent (12 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage (iso+mds rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage アレンジサウンドトラック (tak+cue rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage オリジナルサウンドトラック (tak+cue rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage オリジナルデジタルコンテンツ (iso+rr3).rar
Manuals Scans and Disk Scans
episode00 patch and Marika patch

Fix scrambled text for non Japanese OS:

rar.gif
ntleac.rar (1.3 MB)

Torrent posted by Checkmate are [hl-violet]-Faster-Than-Light-[/hl-violet] Seeded.
Code:
❀AS Bought Game❀

Brought to you by Anime-Sharing.com
このゲームはAnime-Sharingのチームの提供で送り致します

You're free to distribute this file in anyway you like, however, please don't remove this info.txt
DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-225022/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Sca

This is the GAME OF THE YEAR. Must play all game about marriage!
I want to get married orz. Too old now.
Thanks for sharing this!!

However, there's something else NOT yet got shared:
stickbanner.jpg

Please refer to the P.S. of the OP of this thread if you dunno what that is: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-x-least-3-***-maybe-more-225018/#post1540681

Thanks!!

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Sca

I know but I don't have it yet. Will upload when I have it - hopefully.

I know but I don't have it yet. Will upload when I have it - hopefully.
No problem, please take your time - I can wait patiently while enjoying the game :)

Many thanks :)

Reactions: oilaolenm

As always perfect. Gokurosama

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]: Yeah I know right. It gets harder and harder to find someone to marry too once you have certain milestones.

Thanks for the release. I'll be actually playing this next month, hopefully.

Reactions: uenchuceli

So perfect fast sharing & append patch!

I forgot to say, for those of you who had trouble with scrambled text, this only works with Japanese OS. However, you can download NTLEAC to fix this problem. Check my first post.

Wow that's some game about Marriage, one heroine is basically a golddigging hooker , effing disgusting.

lol... atleast she's straight forward about the part being gold digger.

Thanks waited for this one, ensemble games were always good so I hope that's true for this as well. After I saw the walkthrough I thought shit no Marika Route, but then I saw that there is a Marika Patch so lucky.

how do I play the episode00? is it unlocked after one route?

Last edited:

Anyone knows the Secret Wallpaper password?
(It requires 6 characters as password in stick posters at each right bottom corner)

I tried 'Secret', 'Golden' for password, but failed in official site.
ttp://www.ensemble-game.com/08.goldenmarriage/download.html

If anyone teach to us part character of stick poster between 1 and 6,
maybe able to guess the password.

It expected for people who live in Japan.
(It can see stick posters at game shop)

Anyone knows the Secret Wallpaper password?
(It requires 6 characters as password in stick posters at each right bottom corner)

I tried 'Secret', 'Golden' for password, but failed in official site.
ttp://www.ensemble-game.com/08.goldenmarriage/download.html

If anyone teach to us part character of stick poster between 1 and 6,
maybe able to guess the password.

It expected for people who live in Japan.
(It can see stick posters at game shop)

I suspect those characters are kanjis and/or kanas (which form a phrase instead of a single word)...

After getting hints from some Japanese BBS, I've finally got the password of the wallpapers (yes, there're more than one, and have two different sizes too). Here're some hints:

1. Go to translate.google.com , and set it to translate from English to Japanese;
2. Input the English name of this game. There should be a five-character phrase appears on the right hand side;
3. Add a FULL-WIDTH punctuation (one of the common ones) at the end of the phrase you've got in Step 2 so that it becomes a six-character phrase (yes, this part is VERY tricky...). If your typing environment is not convenient to type full-width characters, then just add the half-width equivalent at the end of the English name of the game in Step 2. Update: it seems it doesn't matter whether it's half-width or full-width, as long as you've input the correct punctuation.

That's it!!

Will post the links of the official mirrors if anyone still can't figure the password out.

Edit: Someone's already posted the links (see below).

Last edited:

here are links for wallpaper

Hey, why do you spoil the fun :D Anyways, these are the links I've mentioned previously.

Hey, why do you spoil the fun :D Anyways, these are the links I've mentioned previously.
some people won't know what you mean by FULL-WIDTH punctuation
ougon no kekkon!

After getting hints from some Japanese BBS, I've finally got the password of the wallpapers (yes, there're more than one, and have two different sizes too). Here're some hints:

1. Go to translate.google.com , and set it to translate from English to Japanese;
2. Input the English name of this game. There should be a five-character phrase appears on the right hand side;
3. Add a FULL-WIDTH punctuation (one of the common ones) at the end of the phrase you've got in Step 2 so that it becomes a six-character phrase (yes, this part is VERY tricky...). If your typing environment is not convenient to type full-width characters, then just add the half-width equivalent at the end of the English name of the game in Step 2.

That's it!!

Will post the links of the official mirrors if anyone still can't figure the password out.

Edit: Someone's already posted the links (see below).

lol i didn't know the password was that easy, all you need for the password was to translate this game's name into japanese then input the translation you got in japanese adding the needed punctuation to the password box in the official site, then voila !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.