[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M] (Crack Added)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II

Brand:Ricotta
Release Date:2015/04/24
Game Gerne:少女騎士恋愛ADV
CG Artist:こもりけいひづき夜宵
Scenario Writer:leimonZ三根崎優介
Gerne:学園ものファンタジー恋愛女戦士お嬢様・令嬢
Product Price:¥3,456
Information:http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/pcgame/-/detail/=/cid=qual_0020/

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BF29C56E7F332603EFCFF8181B2443854D7471D6
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-re-tell-ii-予約特典版-[2281m]-350932/#post1946318

Important Stuff: http://ul.to/u6pluzth | http://www.datafile.com/d/T1RZeU1UQXlNQT0F9
Crack created by 2DJGAME. Feel free to choose between this one and the one in another thread. Our one looks neater though.

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M]

Romaji:
Walkure Romanze Re:tell II

VNDB:
https://vndb.org/v15105

VNDB Desc:
Announced as a series of append stories. The first installment focuses on Noel and Ayako. The second installment focuses on Celia and Akane.

\\\
no rush on that crack, we all understand its a busy time of the month.

Reactions: 'fresco
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M]

Thanks for the upload, guys! Do you have any idea of the eta of the crack?

Thanks for the upload, guys! Do you have any idea of the eta of the crack?

Crack will be available later when we see fit to release.

Why post a game if you are not going to share it??

Why post a game if you are not going to share it??
They didn't say they would never release it. You have all the rights to download the game from another source, crack the game yourself, or actually go to buy the game yourself if you really want to play it immediately so badly.

Sander, Are you affiliated with Team Guishen or AS? Or do you participate in other forums? You don't have to answer, I am just genuinely curious.

Sander, Are you affiliated with Team Guishen or AS? Or do you participate in other forums? You don't have to answer, I am just genuinely curious.
He just quoted the OP (just under the "Direct Download" URL)...

haha sorry, lke alberwyy said, I jsut quoted OP's response.

Ah....Sorry. I was hoping you might be like an uploader or lurker on disguise. It's still fine mate, your cool.

I´m still halfway through the first one ^_^, I´m sure by the time I finished the other appendix The crack will be all ready, Had to drop Sengoku Hime 5 .......there wasn´t enough cutscenes for me.

I'm sorry but I think we just need a better reason of "fit to release", it sounds ridiculous. How is it not the right moment to release now. You might just said "we are working on the crack" and nobody will complaint anything about it but you didn't.

If a crack is provided by 2DJ normally it is released when A) one month has passed since the release date or B) someone has created and released it. This is all to avoid reducing the number of copies sold by not letting people play pirated version immediately.

I'm sorry but I think we just need a better reason of "fit to release", it sounds ridiculous. How is it not the right moment to release now. You might just said "we are working on the crack" and nobody will complaint anything about it but you didn't.
The reason is "We want to do it, so we do it". Welcome to 2dj-monopolized world. Their mind is on a school grader level, but they can provide what you want if you learn to ignore their faults.
imo. Just forget this game for a while. There are a lot of other games which are worth our attention.

The reason is "We want to do it, so we do it". Welcome to 2dj-monopolized world. Their mind is on a school grader level, but they can provide what you want if you learn to ignore their faults.
imo. Just forget this game for a while. There are a lot of other games which are worth our attention.

Short answer, if you wish to play it ASAP, get it on DMM.

If anyone want to buy games or crack a game and then post online, it is his freedom.
If anyone want to leak games from a private forum other than 2DJGAME then post online, it is his freedom too.
We don't encourage such actions, but we do not have means to stop them outside of 2DJGAME.

2DJGAME will MATCH release whatever is available online, be it on PerfectDark, Freenet, Share, or other sites.
We are well aware where most of not all releases originate from, be it our releases or someone else's releases.
We will post what we bought / crack that no one else released after a certain period.
It is not in our agenda to actively harm the eroge industry, any more than in the case that we posted nothing.

Monopolize? So picking up all the leftovers that REALLY no one had interest in posting, is considered monopoly.
For example a certain person here only bought 6 games this month instead of 14 last month.
So, is that he "monopolized" the releases last month but decide not to "monopolize" this month?

You are correct, forget the games for a while. There are plenty of old one to play.
Let those who desperately want to play now, to buy legit.

Was there any harm to you to play a game a month late? Probably none.
Was there any harm to all uploaders to release the game a month late? Probably none too.
Was there any gain to the creators if the illegal copies are available a month late? Certainly yes.
Was there any harm to the creators if the illegal copies stay inside private forums instead of being spread like wildfire? Some effect, probably closer to nil.
And the close to 1000 copies of games sold every month to Chinese players, via the deputy service affiliated with 2DJGAME, of which a substantial amount originate from 2DJGAME members, outweigh that [close to nil].

If you do not like our agenda, download from someone else, please.
If you don't want us "monopolizing", we can stop posting publicly. But don't take our private releases and post it on the internet. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Short answer, if you wish to play it ASAP, get it on DMM.

If anyone want to buy games or crack a game and then post online, it is his freedom.
If anyone want to leak games from a private forum other than 2DJGAME then post online, it is his freedom too.
We don't encourage such actions, but we do not have means to stop them outside of 2DJGAME.

2DJGAME will MATCH release whatever is available online, be it on PerfectDark, Freenet, Share, or other sites.
We are well aware where most if not all our releases originate from.
We will post what we bought / crack that no one else released after a certain period.
It is not in our agenda to actively harm the eroge industry, any more than in the case that we posted nothing.

Monopolize? So picking up all the leftovers that REALLY no one had interest in posting, is considered monopoly.
For example a certain person here only bought 6 games this month instead of 14 last month.
So, is that he "monopolized" the releases last month but decide not to "monopolize" this month?

You are correct, forget the games for a while. There are plenty of old one to play.
Let those who desperately want to play now, to buy legit.

Was there any harm to you to play a game a month late? Probably none.
Was there any harm to all uploaders to release the game a month late? Probably none too.
Was there any gain to the creators if the illegal copies are available a month late? Certainly yes.
Was there any harm to the creators if the illegal copies stay inside private forums instead of being spread like wildfire? Some effect, probably closer to nil.
And the close to 1000 copies of games sold every month to Chinese players, via the deputy service affiliated with 2DJGAME, of which a substantial amount originate from 2DJGAME members, outweigh that [close to nil].

If you do not like our agenda, download from someone else, please.
If you don't want us "monopolizing", we can stop posting publicly. But don't take our private releases and post it on the internet. You can't have it both ways.

I agree if you are doing this to support the developers, but in that case don´t post the game, until is ok to release it.

But i think you are doing this because you are an attention whore

Is that going to make any practical difference? Given that 7 more other people also posted the same game here?
You still have to have the game when the crack comes out. Or do you prefer that we make the crack incompatible to the one you already downloaded.

Last edited:

I perfectly understand your thinking. Still, it's kinda weird that no one has ripped the CGs so far.

i don't clearly understand what he meant by "monopolizing", 2DJGAME isn't the only one in this world that can release contents and some cracks monthly, there are other sources(ppl) you can get from, and i believe at least none of them are thinking that negative.
tbh i don't really care (sorry) what they gain/loss, instead i thank them for providing free contents. i'm willing to wait even months, and yes i gain no harm from it. Desperate to play ? buy the game.

I don't think this can be called monopolize if in reality you can buy it yourself and not depend on pirated version.

What's the hurry for some of these people?

As FTW just said, they wait for weeks or even a few months to not damage the gains from the eroge companies as much as possible.

Most of you guys don't seem to understand the concept. You guys think just because they have the resources to buy the games means they will release it a day or two later, and that's not how it works (at least, not normally as I've checked in the boards constantly).

They could keep the games they bought private at any moment, but waiting for the games to have a few weeks or months of work allows the companies to earn the money they invested on the making of their games from those who buy them (take in count eroges are quite expensive ranging from the 20 (if you're lucky enough) to the 100 dollars).

Same concept applies here. They will wait until they find the right time to release the crack after the game has sold enough. So, guys learn to be patient.

But enough of that. I would like to ask FTW if under their plans they would release some ripping tools (considering a few are extremely hard to get) in a near future (especially those from Westside).

:nyanmusu_thanks::nyanmusu_goodluck:

I perfectly understand your thinking. Still, it's kinda weird that no one has ripped the CGs so far.

You can rip the CGs (and other resources) yourself by using the tool posted here: https://bbs.sumisora.org/read.php?tid=11067775 (modified from an asmodean's tool). It works without cracking the game exe first.

I have nothing to say about this any more. I've got the crack.

I agree if you are doing this to support the developers, but in that case don´t post the game, until is ok to release it.

But i think you are doing this because you are an attention whore

If they really want to support the developers, they have to shut this website down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks