The Fallen Devil
    Thanks
    Thanked 74,895 Times in 10,985 Posts
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrersCalendar AwardDownloads

Thumbs up [200626] [ももいろPocket] オレは姫武将を孕ませたい! [Crack is included] [H-Game]

Info:
    Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by girlcelly, Magnet URI
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:54A9E4A0D6191352BD578E9789BFAD31966B6317&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
    GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...panese-968536/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...This is Tailon Version~ ^_^

Hm...I also included Crack for Download Version by always_smile just in case~ ^_^
    卍 Lesson about Karma - By Buddha 卍
    When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird is dead, ants eat the bird !
    Time and circumstances can change any time so do not devalue or hurt anyone in life !
    One tree makes a million match sticks...But only one match stick needed to burn a million trees...
    You may be powerful today. But remember
    Time is more powerful than you and Karma is ruling over whole universe !
    So be good and do good~

~I had seen dandelion flowers dancing in the wind~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girlcelly For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points

Re: [200626] [ももいろPocket] オレは姫武将を孕ませたい! [Crack is included] [H-Game]

Just curious, what's the difference between Package version and DL version of VNs in general? Tailon seems to prefer uploading Package versions (afaik) but some people seem to not put cracks on Package versions for some reason despite DL versions requiring them. I'm just really confused as this game alone already has 4 different entries on my torrent client (2 DL-ver, 2 Package-ver).

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Just curious, what's the difference between Package version and DL version of VNs in general? Tailon seems to prefer uploading Package versions (afaik) but some people seem to not put cracks on Package versions for some reason despite DL versions requiring them. I'm just really confused as this game alone already has 4 different entries on my torrent client (2 DL-ver, 2 Package-ver).
    While I can't give you an answer regarding uploader preference between the two, from personal experience along the years, while almost all DL versions require a crack, there is a good bunch of VN where the package version is completely DRM-FREE (just install the game from disk and you are good to go), except for some companies who always put starforce or playdrm (guilty, anim and so on). My educated guess is that on the first case they use the default drm from a platform (i.e. dlsite, dmm and so on), while the latter relies on third party drm (starforce, playdrm etc).

I personally prefer package version since not all of them require a crack (and I usually fully support those sh who don't rely on intrusive drm, as long I have sustainable income), but sometimes the game requires to be forcefully installed in order to run (you can't simply extract the content of an iso and run interheart games for example), while usually DL versions can just be extracted and run from everywhere, as long you apply the crack.

Imho the best approach is to either to keep a crack for package version too just in case (as you noticed, as of late girlcelly is bundling the crack on package version too just to be safe), or simply stick with DL versions (always check for exclusive content though, for example this game in particular had a DL exclusive append, which hasn't been bundled with the package version, so either stick with the DL version or grab it and use it on the package version.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    While I can't give you an answer regarding uploader preference between the two, from personal experience along the years, while almost all DL versions require a crack, there is a good bunch of VN where the package version is completely DRM-FREE (just install the game from disk and you are good to go), except for some companies who always put starforce or playdrm (guilty, anim and so on). My educated guess is that on the first case they use the default drm from a platform (i.e. dlsite, dmm and so on), while the latter relies on third party drm (starforce, playdrm etc).

I personally prefer package version since not all of them require a crack (and I usually fully support those sh who don't rely on intrusive drm, as long I have sustainable income), but sometimes the game requires to be forcefully installed in order to run (you can't simply extract the content of an iso and run interheart games for example), while usually DL versions can just be extracted and run from everywhere, as long you apply the crack.

Imho the best approach is to either to keep a crack for package version too just in case (as you noticed, as of late girlcelly is bundling the crack on package version too just to be safe), or simply stick with DL versions (always check for exclusive content though, for example this game in particular had a DL exclusive append, which hasn't been bundled with the package version, so either stick with the DL version or grab it and use it on the package version.
    Thank you! This has been very informative, I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Thank you! This has been very informative, I'll keep it in mind.
    Glad to be of help!

Thread Information