Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
top1b815ee8dac3624fc.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:54A9E4A0D6191352BD578E9789BFAD31966B6317&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-968536/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...This is Tailon Version~ ^_^

Hm...I also included Crack for Download Version by always_smile just in case~ ^_^

Attachments

• [200626] [ももいろPocket] オレは姫武将を孕ませたい! [Crack is included].torrent
    17.2 KB · Views: 240
Just curious, what's the difference between Package version and DL version of VNs in general? Tailon seems to prefer uploading Package versions (afaik) but some people seem to not put cracks on Package versions for some reason despite DL versions requiring them. I'm just really confused as this game alone already has 4 different entries on my torrent client (2 DL-ver, 2 Package-ver).

Just curious, what's the difference between Package version and DL version of VNs in general? Tailon seems to prefer uploading Package versions (afaik) but some people seem to not put cracks on Package versions for some reason despite DL versions requiring them. I'm just really confused as this game alone already has 4 different entries on my torrent client (2 DL-ver, 2 Package-ver).

While I can't give you an answer regarding uploader preference between the two, from personal experience along the years, while almost all DL versions require a crack, there is a good bunch of VN where the package version is completely DRM-FREE (just install the game from disk and you are good to go), except for some companies who always put starforce or playdrm (guilty, anim and so on). My educated guess is that on the first case they use the default drm from a platform (i.e. dlsite, dmm and so on), while the latter relies on third party drm (starforce, playdrm etc).

I personally prefer package version since not all of them require a crack (and I usually fully support those sh who don't rely on intrusive drm, as long I have sustainable income), but sometimes the game requires to be forcefully installed in order to run (you can't simply extract the content of an iso and run interheart games for example), while usually DL versions can just be extracted and run from everywhere, as long you apply the crack.

Imho the best approach is to either to keep a crack for package version too just in case (as you noticed, as of late girlcelly is bundling the crack on package version too just to be safe), or simply stick with DL versions (always check for exclusive content though, for example this game in particular had a DL exclusive append, which hasn't been bundled with the package version, so either stick with the DL version or grab it and use it on the package version.

While I can't give you an answer regarding uploader preference between the two, from personal experience along the years, while almost all DL versions require a crack, there is a good bunch of VN where the package version is completely DRM-FREE (just install the game from disk and you are good to go), except for some companies who always put starforce or playdrm (guilty, anim and so on). My educated guess is that on the first case they use the default drm from a platform (i.e. dlsite, dmm and so on), while the latter relies on third party drm (starforce, playdrm etc).

I personally prefer package version since not all of them require a crack (and I usually fully support those sh who don't rely on intrusive drm, as long I have sustainable income), but sometimes the game requires to be forcefully installed in order to run (you can't simply extract the content of an iso and run interheart games for example), while usually DL versions can just be extracted and run from everywhere, as long you apply the crack.

Imho the best approach is to either to keep a crack for package version too just in case (as you noticed, as of late girlcelly is bundling the crack on package version too just to be safe), or simply stick with DL versions (always check for exclusive content though, for example this game in particular had a DL exclusive append, which hasn't been bundled with the package version, so either stick with the DL version or grab it and use it on the package version.

Thank you! This has been very informative, I'll keep it in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread