[Hentai game] [150626] [Triangle] 幻聖神姫LINEAGE ―セイクリッドリネージュ― + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bSkNINs.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7479FE2DB12E2EEA16A4E798E95658A4E0CBD5F6&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-375685/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150626] [Triangle] 幻聖神姫LINEAGE ―セイクリッドリネージュ― + Update 1.1.torrent
    19.4 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:
Save File:
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/sacredlineage-11_toorisugari.zip

Reactions: Akhaz
I have the same problem with the font, I messed around with typesetting to see if that was the issue, but no such luck.

The game is incredibly prone to crash, usually something about permission even though I give permissions to all of the things in the Properties. I have to save after every scene basically. If it happens, it usually only happens once.

The only error that's been persistent is one post-credits at the end of one of the routes.
6d259d1c046d7e71181c05f017ac6ba4.jpg

The walkthrough linked in post #7 is extremely helpful, but a number of things confused me.

With the font problem, I can't make out what decisions are which. In the first run, I assume "go see snow" (as google translates) is the first option of the four that often comes up when Tina is in school. The second one might be "go see Tina," while the third is "Go to see Hi乃" whatever that means. Study is the fourth option? There is also google translated in the walkthrough "I Roraku snow" and "I Roraku Tina"

It also says that I can skip the combat part as well as the prologue, when I start up a second-run route, both choices end up with the game freezing, which obviously didn't happen the first time around. And then there's the fact that I can evolve my minions, which I can't seem to figure out either... It says at level 2 I can, but I got those things all the way up to level 6 to the end of a route and didn't find an option to do so. Only a second-run thing?

Anyways, god knows why this game is buggy to heck and can't even display right. I actually really wanted to get everything in this game.

Oh, but the battle theme is pretty catchy.

More roadblocks...
dbb377689bf6c1d3a2636c3595a445d2.jpg

Access violations just seem to happen whenever they want.

Is there just not enough interest in the game to figure out ways to fix or get around this stuff? Sometimes having the CG alone is fine, but I like to hear the audio other times, and with this it's just not possible unless there's a way to force the game to unlock it by other means.

[Supplemental Information]
☆ 2 lap later it will be possible to skip by selecting the results of the battle.
In the following chart we take full advantage but, complete is possible if capture in the same way even if not of course use the skip.

About ○ shame capture
If you tease a certain more heroine in disgrace attack [capture] command will be available.
However, the determination (with variation in the probability of battle) random-ish your note.
[Capture] command to be carried out to reduce the physical strength will emerge, but one lap, except as otherwise described, please capture always in disgrace attack.
<Method>
Hero: shame attack Andrus: defense Emesu: 1 body scapegoat @ hero, one body defense
Once the scapegoat Emesu is overthrown, scapegoat @ hero with the other Emesu.
I Repeat this until the capture is successful.
Shame gauge because drops 1 When capture fails, so long as withstand after two attacks shame → capture.
Select the capture if another attack also bear no unlikely, capture failure (= defeat) Once your first from combat load.
It can smoothly capture success without being damaged almost luck soon, so you can become the last minute in tatters.

Level of hero all of us to rise 1 ○ research twice
Naturally raised by the experience value as long as it survived the battle with the heroine.
Because as long as Andrus (of course hero also) is that there is not much that knocked down you do not want to barrage the capture failure, it is one level up feeling in one leg.
However, it does not reflect that it is not go to organize the screen to choose the once sortie After making research twice.
Even after though research only 100 times, levels rise in organized screen is 1.

○ Emesu the level is 2 or more, possible to evolve to Mashirube-juu (bovine slime octopus type).
However, since the story manner to choose the H scenes associated with them are synonymous with one pass (= studies), it will not wear reached the part of the root.
In various circumstances, in the following chart is not allowed to carry any evolution, please understand. (Still at the time of the second round of combat skip I get the option of ○○ type)

= From the beginning start =
You are not allowed to ○ evolution of subordinates
※ Force combat (magic attack, since the capture impossible to defeat in the normally HP0)
※ Force combat (capture disgrace)
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
The sortie to (capture disgrace)
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
The sortie to (rather than capture and defeat by the HP of Noir to 0)
[Noir END] Post-credits scene has blank error, cannot circumvent

= START =
It will skip the battle
It will skip the prologue
※ Force combat
Capture shame
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
The sortie to the (capture shame) @ Madou Beast None
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
※ Force combat
<Saving 1> is (when alternatives appeared)
Make the HP partner to 0
Sortie to (the HP of the opponent I to 0)
※ Force combat, VS Noir (defeat)
※ Force combat, VS Claire (victory) This fight is extremely difficult
[Tina END①]

From a save 1
Capture shame
fixed to the sortie to (capture disgrace) Bar
※ Force combat, VS Noir (victory)
[Tina END②]

From a save 1
Capture HP
The sortie to (capture HP)
※ Force combat, VS Noir (victory)
[Tina END③]

= START =
It will skip the battle
It will skip the prologue
Capture HP
<Save 2>
Go to see Hi乃
※ Force combat (capture HP)
Go to see Hi乃
Go to see Hi乃
Go to see Hi乃
Go to see Hi乃
Go to see Hi乃
The sortie to (capture HP) @ cattle type Mashirube-juu
Go to see Hi乃
The sortie to (capture HP) @ slime type Mashirube-juu
Roraku the Hi乃
Roraku the Hi乃
The sortie to (capture HP) @ octopus type Mashirube-juu
I Roraku snow
The sortie to the (capture HP) @ Mage Beast None
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
The sortie to (withdrawal)
Go to see Tina
The sortie to (withdrawal)
Go to see Tina
<Save 3>The ensuing h-scene has a blank error, impeding progress
Study
I Roraku Tina
Study
I Roraku Tina
[Meat urinal END]

From a save 3 ※ scene recovery
The sortie to the (capture shame) @ Mage Beast None
The sortie to (capture HP) @ cattle type Mashirube-juu
The sortie to (capture HP) @ slime type Mashirube-juu
The sortie to (capture HP) @ octopus type Mashirube-juu
~ Until the H scene immediately after the end of ~

From a save 2
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
Study
Go to see snow
Go to see snow
Study
Go to see Tina
Study
Go to see Tina
Go to see Tina
Go home this remains
Go home this remains
※ Force combat
<Save 4>
Clair capture HP
The sortie to (Claire capture HP)
[Harem END]

From a save 4
Clair capture shame
The sortie to (Claire capture disgrace)
The sortie to (Claire capture disgrace)

From a save 4
Noir capture HP
The sortie to (Noir capture HP)

From a save 4
Noir capture shame
The sortie to (Noir capture disgrace)

It is more, it was cheers for good work.

Other Notes

Apparently your units get experience even if they don't do anything and you retreat after starting a battle, this will be important because of the next note...
When Claire has 3 bars, none of Forneus' magic will work, and all of her stats will be increased, in a certain final fight with her, arousal attacks will not work on her either, I'm certain it doesn't matter what evolution of minions you have, so make sure they're prepared
Capture Shame means reducing the girl's hp below 50% before capturing her, while Capture HP means she must have 50% or more of her HP (indicated by the condition of her clothes)
Force Combat is the top option in the screen with Andrus and Rachel, while Withdraw is the second.
Whenever an Emesu evolves, it's level resets
Cattle-type are similar to Andrus in stats
Slime's 3rd skill is very powerful, not sure if it works against Claire with 3 bars, they have the most HP
Octopus are the fasted, but weakest physically, they have support skills like Forneus' healing skill.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
can someone explain the step 5 clearly for me, since I'm using win XP I don't know how to "Go to registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TRIANGLE\Sacred_Lineage,change CDDir to the drive letter of your DVD rom". please help T_T

@rockzero: Use the Registry Editor to make the change, you can find it by typing "regedit" into your program/files search bar after clicking the windows button in the corner of the screen. Once you navigate through the file path as you listed then you can right click, then select modify to change the drive letter to whatever drive letter that you have the image mounted to, e.g. 'k:'.

when i download crack it only activate my antivirus and crushed download and i have fear turn off my antivirus because i don't know if that crack do something to my PC :/ . Why it must activated antivirus? ? ? Or thera are some good crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.