[Hentai game] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
w07e7r8.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FEA1C7C4BC17A39D028D97418B3B3D43E7BA3481&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-286262/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to 银の翼 for bought and sharing the game, also Anonymous who gave me download links~ ^_^

As usual, this game need Patch to get it work like their previous games...>_<

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐.torrent
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,682
  • [認証回避 Patch] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム.rar
    158.7 KB · Views: 58,426
Last edited:
Re: [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game]

From the creators of the game that made student government and chocolate viable in eroge drama again. Comes a game that will make you wish you had cool shoes to fly in the air. "Aokana".

Follow Masaya, a cool dude that has fallen out of grace in the sport he loves in his youth and now will try to get in touch with sport by becoming the couch of the Flying Circus crew where he is the only one allowed to have a relationship because...protagonist. Learn the sport that has changed the face of the world that Masaya lives and that nonchalantly laughs in the face of physics, The Flying Circus. A game that relies on the users ability to have the strongest abs in the world because there is no way you can balance yourself in those shoes. That's why we want jetpacks or hoverboards in the real world, not flying shoes. If you are going to give us flying shoes, gives us the Iron Man suit!...Ahem. Follow this circus as the only thing this sport has in common with a circus is the ridiculous outfits that look like discount Cirque Du Solei costumes. Watch instead a sport that makes you wonder, "Damn, if those things malfunction you are fucked." But it also makes you wonder, why is there cars and planes in the world? Should that method of transportation be you know outdated by know? How can this people fly without hypothermia or freezing their ass off? Why hasn't humanity become the master race of the universe with antigravitation technology and instead is using this technology to do glorified sky races fused with flag football? Priorities. Back to summary.

Masaya becomes the coach of Asuka and the strategist of the Flying crew formed by the classmate, the kouhai that admires her sempai, the girl next door, muscle guy (Enough with the Masato knockoffs. There is only 2 muscle sensation. Masato and Kinikuman) and comedy relief sister of muscle guy. Watch as this team has no conflicts between each other and instead has healthy fun and adventures...This is kind of boring isn't it. I wonder if....My god. Look at their eyes! Is that guy wearing a bag in his head and drew himself a face with sharpie!?

Witness the stark contrast between opening 1 and opening 2 as opening 1 appears to represent romance and childhood trauma and opening 2 shows the real meat. If you do not have conflicts between your characters then how about we introduce a bunch of psycho looking motherfuckers that take this sport way to seriously and can potentially murder our lovable heroines. Now that is how you sell a game!

It's true! Sprite is so confident this game will sell like buffalo wings in the Super Bowl that they already announced that the TV adaptation is coming soon...days before the game release. To further the proof that the game is designed for adaptation, it is episodic. It is divided into episodes with outro narration of what is going to happen in the "next" episode at the end of each chapter. Sprite can't do no wrong! Except when they do like their previous game when they thought they could be like Key (in their second game, the audacity) and eliminated elements that made Koichoco successful in a sort of prequel. That's adorable! You have yet to make me cry in your games Sprite!

Aoi no Kanata no Four Rhythm. Masaya totally porks in this game you guys!!!!!

Community! Thanks for reading this small piece of writing I did. As you can see I am a quite the fan of Koichoco. From playing the demo, it appears that we have finally found the Bioshock Infinite to the Bioshock that was Koichoco. This game has huge production values. Different ending song for each route. 2 Openings by Mami Kawada and Kotoko. Original story with interesting characters...this game screams of pure win!

P.S: For your trouble I am going to leave you with a walkthrough and a save that hopefully you might not use since this is game where story and characters are premier. Happy Thanksgiving! And if you are in the States, do your best to survive Black Friday!

Save

Walkthrough

P.S 1: Aoi is my favorite character. Megumi Ogata makes a great job in giving her a voice that somehow combines maturity, compassion, care, chill, badassness and coolness.

P.S 2: A Crack is required. Be tolerant and patient fellas. The crack will come...It will always come.

UPDATE: A crack has been spotted! Thanks to the folks at 2DGAL for hosting, the dude named Mai for making it, Boulder96 for finding it and Aedes for helping out in making this baby work.

Here is the instructions on how to make it work: Instructions

And attached here is the patch from the 2DGAL site (put here in English if you don't speak Chinese to navigate through 2DGAL). Bear in mind this is by no means a NoDVD. If you want that you might want to wait for it a bit longer until its released somewhere. I will try to stay sharp for it. I will use all my means available to have people access to all the resources available in the least painful way. Thanks to Andys and Aoyu18.

Update: You might want to update to the newest version of ITH to properly hook the text and not need H-Code. Here is the link: ITH_2014-10-20

Update: In case you can't install it. Use windows 2000 compatibility when clicking in setup. Also remember to change your settings to Japanese just in case. Later on you can experiment with this and see if its really necessary or not. Better be safe than sorry. Thanks to arkenar.

Update: Good ol' Alpharom will work in terms of NODVD for the game (if you are in this community you probably are exposed to this patch already). To do it simply follow all instructions in playing with the crack. Download Alpharom, and when patching your exe file you will patch the crack instead of the exe file that would normally start the game (drag crack file into the alpharom menu window). Special thanks to Gaia0906.

Attached here is a current version of Alpharom.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. ALL TOOLS FOR PLAYING THIS PROPERLY ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU. 'FRESCO OUT. Admin's: Feel free to update your posts accordingly.

Attachments

• crack for 蒼の彼方のフォーリズ&#1251.rar
    158.6 KB · Views: 13,753
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 8,922
Last edited:
Re: [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game]

Hentai is? on the screen is not clear ...

Damn, it is super fast and the game was my top 1 play list of the month. Thousand Appreciating !!! GC!!!!

VnDB

romanji: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

Reactions: Akhaz

Nice one, didn't expect it to come out this quick though lol

How to play the game? A window pops up when I try to start up the game looking for the CD ID., anyone knows how to bypass that?

How to play the game? A window pops up when I try to start up the game looking for the CD ID., anyone knows how to bypass that?

Read GC write as usual, it need a patch to play! so just wait!~ T_T

what id number, who knows?

Thanks, I was waiting for this game

We can still play the game if it's mounted right?

We can still play the game if it's mounted right?

No dice. It requires this:

35idd0p.jpg

For the patch
1. Place it in VN directory
2. Mount Disc (Important if not game will request for disc)
3. Run crack. Game asks for ID, but just click OK
4. Profit!!!

Steps 1-4 are only needed for 1st run

As far as I know this is quite a rough crack. You may want to wait for a more "official" one

Last edited:
Reactions: 'fresco
Patch doesn't work for me. When I run the crack, nothing happens, but the task manager lists a running aokana process.

Try renaming the crack and put it together with the original exe in the game directory. Then run the crack.

Reactions: 'fresco
Anyone have an h-code for the game? ITH just take bits of the dialogues and not the whole thing

Weird. For some reason the patch attached to this thread didn't work for me (yes, I did rename it), but the one from the chinese site did.

Thanks.

Weird. For some reason the patch attached to this thread didn't work for me (yes, I did rename it), but the one from the chinese site did.

Thanks.

The one I attached to my post or gircelly's? If it's mine I can check what is wrong.

I try to patch crack for hour...

answer is DON'T rename crack same as original.exe (蒼の彼方のフォーリズム.exe) and overwrite it ,all attached patch is same but different by name

Reactions: WildArms
Not yours, girlcelly's. If I'm the only one who encountered that problem, I suppose it lied with my system. I have a working patch now, so it's fine anyway.

The patch from girlcelly is working for me. I just had to rename it and place it in the game folder (keeping the original launcher). Now, I just have to wait for a working h-code. I can read without it, but I'll miss some words that I don't know.

Im having a weird problem (1st time i encounter it) with extracting the patch, it just doesn't let me extract the file, winzip hangs and 7zip extracts an empty folder.

Winzip says it got an error because it cant change attributes or something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?