[Hentai game] [140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 + Naked Patch + Maxi Single + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
N8TtESz.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CC7EF2FEF10BF2ADF423BCF5AA7F3B806BEEABFD&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-261891/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 + Na.torrent
    35.8 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
...Should I put this is here as well? This might be a little redundant. Nah everyone does this shit so might as well. Do people in this forum even sleep or do anything else besides dwelling here? Alright...Let me get some sweet tea first. :goodtea: Ok 3,2,1...

Yo community!
Back with a vengeance to provide you with a short first impression of this VN. First of all let me say that this will be bias as hell for the following reasons. The first one is because I love Syroh’s art. I felt that back in Softhouse Seal the art of Syroh was a bit underused in favor of other guys like 2-G (Which by the way I don’t blame them since 2-G is easily in my top 10 CG drawers of the industry) which is a shame. That is why when I heard that he was going to be the animator of a new brand called Madosoft, I immediately knew that that brand was going to be my favorite newcomer brand. The second reason is because this brand gives me a vibe like Clochette. And that is always a good thing in my book. Now unto the impression.
If you played Namaiki Deration like me then you might be a little familiar with what the brand tries to be, which is a harem school comedy. But that is where all the semblances finish. I played both demos released by Madosoft and I can comfortably say that Yakimochi improves in every single aspect. Better comedy, better scenario, more likable characters and more solid art. And also the overall size of the game is bigger and more complete. The characters of course fill clichés and niches in eroge and I understand that might be a bad thing. But I think the execution of each of them more than makes of for it. So that is why I believe this game is like the Empire Strikes Back. A major improvement in every aspect without changing the vibe and the mood of the brand. Also the focus on the jealousy of the characters is great thing to have. A stupidly simple concept that I find baffling that no other game exists that this is the main focus. I love that heroines in eroges get jealous of each other.
The premise of the game is the following one: Takumi came back from England because her sister “withdrew from society”. He decided to stay again. In the first day of school, he encountered her childhood friend from the past and her sempai from middle school. A short amount of days passed and Tanya, the “host” where he stayed in England, came to Japan to follow Takumi. Hilarity ensures as the girls try to win the heart of Takumi. Will they make it? Of course but it is up to you on who wins.
Now let’s make a short review of each major character from my least favorite to my top. Note that all the heroines have
1. Takumi: The protagonist. Denser than lead (archetypical donkan).Gets in situations that might be misunderstood. Good heart and cares for those that are close to him. I wish he was a little more dimensional but he fulfills perhaps his only goal well. To be a foil to the heroines.

2. Tanya: Takumi’s friend from the UK that host him there. Stoner-dere (patent pending). What does that term mean? She talks like a stoner, has hair of a stoner, likes to get cuddly and physical, has eternal munchies but still gets dere with Takumi. She is a very good runner despite her size (her height you pervs). She is my least favorite heroine not because I dislike her (I actually like her a lot) but because I like the other heroines more. She is the least jealous of the girls.

3. Sana: I am going to quote a character from the game to describe her. A “yandere Bro-con imouto”. She REALLY loves her brother you guys. She is the funniest Bro-con sister that I have seen in a while. Kudos to her seiyuu because she really voice her well. (By the way going in a tangent, all the seiyuus in this game really match the personality of the character). Anything else…A yeah. She REALLY loves her brother you guys. That is why she is the most jealous character of the game. Also I think she does gymnastics but the demos didn’t touch too much upon this.

4. Kohane: Takumi’s childhood friend that reunited with him after 10 years. Tsundere. Sorry guys, I admit it. I am always a sucker for the tsundere…Damn you Misaka Mikoto! But she has twists in her character that make me like her more than the average tsundere. She cooks like a pro. I think she doesn’t belong to any club in the school (I don’t either and for me that’s a plus). But more importantly she is extremely delusional. She is always having these delusions in her mind that to me are just so damn funny. In her mind Takumi is like her prince and she is like a wife, princess, etc. Takumi also doesn’t know she is the “Kohane” from her childhood. The second least jealous character of the game (But still significantly higher than Tanya in my opinion).

5. Mutsuki: Where to start? She is the sempai of Takumi from his middle years. Kudere. Treats Takumi like ass and I love that because honestly fuck that guy for being so dense goddammit! She is a genius painter in her school. She is also secretly the mangaka of a magazine and Takumi is the only one that knows this hence why they know each other for a while. She is the second most jealous character of the game. When nobody is watching she is deredere for Takumi! Some people might say that is why she is my favorite character and to them I will tell them Yes…But not only because of that but also because she is voiced by Hikaru Isshiki. She is my 2nd favorite seiyuu ever and she is great in everything she voices and oh my good she is the shit. She voiced my favorite character in Little Busters (Yuiko Kurugaya) , she voiced my favorite character in Cou (Kagome), she voiced my favorite character in Grisaia (Yumiko Sakaki) and fuck yes she is fucking voicing my fucking favorite character in this fucking game!!!

So yeah this game is really cool and from what I have seen in websites, it’s the most reserved game of the month. This is for me is extremely pleasant and surprising because it’s competing this month with games from Age (Fuck yeah Total Eclipse), Studio Ryokucha, Giga, Chuable (10th anniversary game) , onomatope and unicorn-a. So I hope this convinces you to give the game a try and I will see you in the next Somerefresco review!

Tl;dr: This game is really cool and Syroh’s art finally has been appreciated!

P.S: Here take this because...free market.

Nintendo Power

Last edited:
VNDB , romanji: Yakimochi Stream

Description
A year of attending college in England.
One day, the main protagonist who had spent a fulfilling time in England received a telegram.
"Sister. Is serious. Return at once."
"Is serious"? Was she in critical condition? After flying home still confused, he found his sister was seriously sick...
In bed for the morning, afternoon and night; the daily deliveries of goods bought online.
His sister had become a total recluse.
The breaking point was after settling the matter of her uploading a song disrespecting England to a video sharing site.
How did his sister, the sister so innocent and cute, the sister who had loved him so, become so broken?
In the end, with the family deciding that he had to look after his sister, a break from studying abroad was taken.
Transferring into the college his sister was set on, and getting comfortably used to life.
"Good, good." The main protagonist reassuring himself so had not yet realized.
Reunions after reunions.
A college life full of jealousy and flirting love, that fanned the flames of the young girls' "I love you", was about to begin. [Translated from official website]

yea it's almost worth playing just for the seiyuu line-up alone, yui kusuhara is a personal favorite. tis a shame about the milk jugs though

Fine observation sir. The voice actors complement the characters in the game well. But thither is an easy solution f'r thy problem concerning large bosoms. Let me point thou towards it.

Bawbling and champain Elysium

I am sure this will suit thy tastes better. 'r thou couldst just simply not play it at all since cyou art not the intend'd demographic of this game, cater-cousin.

To each their own eh? I personally prefer larger ones than small. And I like my characters to look older and not child like. Of course its not the same as flat vs loli.

True, whence why my favorite brand is Clochette and this is quickly becoming my favorite up and coming brand. Speaking of characters, I can argue that if your character is like between 140~150 cm and lacks hoo hoos then the line of flat v. loli becomes blurry. And if its an ambiguous school setting even more. And of course throw in some sibling chemistry and sir, welcome to the land of the rising sun! That is why my personal favorite model characters usually are usually either tall characters with modest measurements or short lolis with beeewbs!

Anyone know text problem fix solution?
The original text showed by overlap partly.

2014.10.02_091710.png
example: each letter of "「イ" and "トク"

This game use Kirikiri system but can't select/change other font.

Last edited:
Just in case somebody else has this problem... I couldn't get the patch to install at first, it was getting stuck on the MD5 check and just sitting there doing nothing. I moved the patch over into the game directory, even though it still asked me where the game was installed when it ran it worked this time. Not sure if it wants to be in the directory of the game, or it was because I had the patch sitting on a different HDD before.

i got error when trying to extract the iso
"E:\Program Files\ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐\[140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 + Naked Patch + Maxi Single + Manual + Wallpaper\(FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 (iso+mds+マニュアル+rr3).part1.rar: Checksum error in MADO-0002.ISO. The file is corrupt"
how to solve this problem?
is the data really corrupted?
i tried using 7zip and updating my winrar and use the "keep broken files" option
but still no good
shortening the file's name doesn't help either
should i redownload it?
it takes so much time to download the game since my internet speed stuck at 67kbps
thanks for replying and helping :)

Just in case somebody else has this problem... I couldn't get the patch to install at first, it was getting stuck on the MD5 check and just sitting there doing nothing. I moved the patch over into the game directory, even though it still asked me where the game was installed when it ran it worked this time. Not sure if it wants to be in the directory of the game, or it was because I had the patch sitting on a different HDD before.

The patch worked perfectly on mine though it took me an hour and a half to finish it. I think that we just had to wait for it. At one part, it stopped moving on even though that it's still running, just wait for it and it will work since it worked on mine in the first try.

i got error when trying to extract the iso
"E:\Program Files\ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐\[140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 + Naked Patch + Maxi Single + Manual + Wallpaper\(FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [140926] [まどそふと] ヤキモチストリーム ‐YAKIMOCHI STREAM‐ 初回版 (iso+mds+マニュアル+rr3).part1.rar: Checksum error in MADO-0002.ISO. The file is corrupt"
how to solve this problem?
is the data really corrupted?
i tried using 7zip and updating my winrar and use the "keep broken files" option
but still no good
shortening the file's name doesn't help either
should i redownload it?
it takes so much time to download the game since my internet speed stuck at 67kbps
thanks for replying and helping :)

This is just my theory but if you can't see the rar. window where the game is being contained and when you try to open the rar. it just gives you an error, that means that the game is still not completely downloaded. If you can see the rar. window and having problems on extracting the file, you might as well just re download the game.

Last edited:
can somebody explain me this? I'm patching the game and I got this when using the patch..it's been like an hour or so but the percentage isn't moving..

旧バージョンのファイルを確認しています[MD5チェックサム]...
--> [C:\Program Files\まどそふと\arc\scenario.xp3] MD5チェックサムを計算中...
[エラー] 旧バージョンのファイルが存在しません.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

patching stopped due to error "there is no old version of the file(scenario.xp3)
try this

updating games based on kirikiri engine is easy, just skip all the errors (even if you can't translate is easy) and when offered the chance choose an empty folder somewhere; then pick the files with the extension .xp3 and put them in the game folder.

Using this method a was able to install the updates, while at the same time i never installed a game based on kirikiri, but only copied manually the files to the hdd; never had a failure........
Just remember, since there is no uninstaller, the savegames and settings are left in your user profile area and you have to delete them manually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.