[Hentai game] [140425] [ALICESOFT] ランス9 ヘルマン革命 + Sound Album + Material Art Book + Manual + Update 1.01[H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
kLMUVkH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:26D2279A2F6D9A9F15DD53E5C13D1094AE76DD3D&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-215907/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140425] [ALICESOFT] ランス9 ヘルマン革命 + Sound Album + Material Art Book + Man.torrent
    18.2 KB · Views: 985
  • rance9_updater_ver101.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 8,872
Last edited:
Re: [140425] [ALICESOFT] ランス9 ヘルマン革命 + Sound Album + Material Art Book + Manual [H-Game]

VnDb

romanji: Rance IX: Helman Kakumei

Description
The Helman Empire is the oldest of the countries on the continent, as well as being the most powerful for a long time.
However, corruption had ruined the nation and most live in extreme poverty.
It felt like it was only a matter of time before an internal revolt would break out or they would be invaded by a neighbouring country.
Then the former Prince Patton Misnarge, who had disappeared after failing to conquer a neighbouring country, returned after training hard to keep his promise of bringing back glory to his country.
To aid in his revolution, he recruited the best and most courageous men that he had met during his travels, including the most powerful warrior Rance. [from Micchi's blog].

Re: [140425] [ALICESOFT] ランス9 ヘルマン革命 + Sound Album + Material Art Book + Manual [H-Game]

FINALLY IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Thanks!!! It's finally here. Now I'm going to start playing this while waiting for the one I've ordered to get to where I live.

Thanks for the game.
And try to avoid holding CTRL / Skip too much, you might just get a crash.

Finally , a big LIKES !! Thanks a million!!

I'll wait for a while :), hope its not the same mess as Rance Quest until Magnum came out.

finally i can play this game thank

Need agth code

Thanks , was waiting for it

anyone know how to get the monkey ball (猿玉) from act 3 free battle (自由戦闘「ガメオベアー」)?

anyone know how to get the monkey ball (猿玉) from act 3 free battle (自由戦闘「ガメオベアー」)?

One of the regular monsters should disappear when the map scrolls. Just trap one of the first group of enemies in the early part of the stage.

One of the regular monsters should disappear when the map scrolls. Just trap one of the first group of enemies in the early part of the stage.

got it thanks

Oh man, not only is it out already, gircelly posted it so I don't have to worry about the fake/trojan copies.

Couldn't be happier, thanks!

it's hereeeeeee....
thank a alot >.<

iS4LuG9.jpg

How to kill MM ??

rance9 screenshot1.png

Hey guys, can anybody tell me how to get the monkey ball, in this mission?
Thanks!

I was surprised at how fun this game is. You don't need to be able to read the language to play it. I figured it out so I know anyone else can too. I love AliceSoft art style and Rance is one of the best. Thanks!

View attachment 4430 have him present in the battle

I think there's a problem with your attachment. But I guess you are talking about that character: rance9 screenshot2.png
I tried that already, I even cleared the map with only that character on the map, ...still no monkey ball :(

EDIT: I did it! It actually is the complete opposite. I got the monkey ball when I cleared the mission without bringing him on the map.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Is the 1.01 update already included when you install the game or where in the
torrent is the update? I can't seem to find the update file.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/