[Hentai game] [131025] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2 FANDISC ~Lost episode~ + Original Event Disk [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Yg0JieK.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ED50ABC1C472C9409516A70149354B186E1D912&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-165208/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Original Event Disk just out, you can download at:

https://mega.co.nz/#!LwhQEAIT!MGu49ybiw10iRRy3pN4vO0sizO95v_pPFGE9ldKF3Es

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20130905.rar
    172.3 KB · Views: 9,678
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 11,021
Last edited:
Re: [131025] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2 FANDISC ~Lost episode~ [H-Game] [Patch]

I've waited this game for a month, and the game has finally been released:8 . Thanks for your uploading and all seed sharers. I still have this game monster park 1 and 2 in my C drive. Love this type of game so much. well thank you again Love YA :D

Re: [131025] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2 FANDISC ~Lost episode~ [H-Game] [Patch]

Thanks for posting this. :) And love the new forum layout. Nice work.

For those encountering the serial code page.

1. Mount the iso
2. Explore the mounted iso through My Computer, and drag out everything into a new folder (make one).
3. Drag the Setup.exe to AlphaROMdiE-Build20130905.
4. ???
5. Enjoy.

The fandisk works fine. But the full version doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

For me it doesn't work , i run the alpharom with admin and drag the setup to it and press 2 times yes but then the setup doesn't work same with the 2 last trois games doesn't work either , might be me doing something wrong tho as usuall xD

props +1..

h code please

ok, i see.
This game needs installed original MONSTER PARK 2.

1. Mount the iso
2. Explore the mounted iso through My Computer, and drag out everything into a new folder (make one).
4. ???
5. Enjoy.

If this method dosnt work try using AplhaROM Cracker Build20121001.exe

It was the only aplharom that worked for me

Could some one post a registry of the original Monster Park 2?
Somehow I must have deleted it.

Does anyone have the same problem as me playing MP2 Digest? Whenever I go for the True Ending with Scarlett, at the scene where the Tenshi appears before Mary, the game force quit whenever the Tenshi speaks. It happened to me with the main game, and it still happens with this digest version. Anybody know what's going on?

Does anyone have the same problem as me playing MP2 Digest? Whenever I go for the True Ending with Scarlett, at the scene where the Tenshi appears before Mary, the game force quit whenever the Tenshi speaks. It happened to me with the main game, and it still happens with this digest version. Anybody know what's going on?

Change both locale and format to Japanese before playing any TROIS games.

Already ask in "FlowerTradeWinds" thread but will ask here too

Do anyone find another 2 bonus disc on the net some where?
There are 3 of them buying from medio (never hear), buying from sofmap and buying from getchu

What FlowerTradeWinds have and direct of this thread is from Getchu.

It seems like the AlphaRom deactivation file is not working.
I can apply AlphaROMdiE.exe to setup.exe and I no longer see a request for the serial codes but the program never starts installing the game onto my laptop even though I keep clicking the button that should start the installation.
I already changed my system locale language into Japanese.

Hopefully someone can help here, I've got them running fine and all settings are set to Japanese or Japan. For the first few scenarios it seems to be running alright but then I suddenly get monpa2 EAccessViolation. Any idea on how to get past this? The old version worked just fine so I'm wondering if its because of something in the update.

Would anyone be kind enough (if they have it, that is) to upload a full save with all cg/scenes unlocked. I had to reinstall my stuff and my progress was lost. Thanks.

1. Mount the iso
4. ???
5. Enjoy.

I do'n install this when install it error ! Help me

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

For people who still can't install it, found a working fix (credits to Mikocon on Nyaatorrents).

1 - Copy the content of the mounted ISO on your hdd
2 - Extract the cracked setup file and copy it to the folder where you extracted the ISO (overwrite the old setup file)
3 - Install it normally
4 - Enjoy !

Attachments

• MOP2FD_SETUP_Crack.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 2,778
For people who still can't install it, found a working fix (credits to Mikocon on Nyaatorrents).

1 - Copy the content of the mounted ISO on your hdd
2 - Extract the cracked setup file and copy it to the folder where you extracted the ISO (overwrite the old setup file)
3 - Install it normally
4 - Enjoy !

Thx so much ! It working ... ^^ !

Does anyone know the difference between MonsterParkⅡ_完全版 and the original version that I downloaded in 2012 ?
I tried to open the MonsterParkⅡ_完全版. The game was opened successfully but it showed some message in Japanese. By the way, I have monster park 2 2012ver. in my another folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?