Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
6dpTerA.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E6C4253D564FCC3933ED6E3075300E41CC4B7288&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-143398/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
So is this is the same as the previous game but with an extra character? I ask because from my understanding the previous game has still not been cracked...

it continues the first episode...
I love elf's scenario style xD

Any1 figured anything out of randoming through the choices ?????????? All I get is the blonde girl doggy style behind the green curtain

P.P.S Walkthrough

----------------------------
Any VN companies/games to recommend that's similiar to Elf games?

Specifics:
- Modern setting, NOT Sci-fi or Fantasy
- Strong character development (including the female leads).

• Many have superficial buildups then straight to many H-scenes
  • Too many female characters resulting in lack of depth, generic characters; differentiated by only their appearances & voices
- Slice-of-life. NOT Pure Love, Dating Sim, many-slaves, many-train-groping/H, Harems, Extremes, or Save-the-World
- CGs includes "accidental" views, not just HCGs

Not necessary to have:
- Animation

I could list other genres where companies are known for:
RPG/SLG - Alicesoft, Eushully
ACT - Giga
Big Boobs - G.J

But nothing come to my mind for Elf-styled games. Silkys, Mink - possible candidates?

Game Development Cycle is long; only 1 or 2 Elf games is released each year.

Suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.
----------------------------
Any1 figured anything out of randoming through the choices ?????????? All I get is the blonde girl doggy style behind the green curtain

1. In the ramen stall before the medical examination, keep choosing "Not delicious" (1st Option)
2. During medical examination, keep choosing the provoking questions (Mostly 2nd options)

P.S. Somehow felt the character CGs quality (esp. facial expressions) are a notch down as compared to the first series...

Last edited:
NTR people, gotta love it. There is some new concepts in this one, it was worth checking out.

NTR people, gotta love it. There is some new concepts in this one, it was worth checking out.

Much better than the first one thats for sure, they probably should have released the 2 as a single game, it would have been much better for us. The animations are unbelievable well done, they really nailed it, I mean its not just your common 2D image moving, it really has a feel of reality into it, I don't know how they do it, just hats off.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I get something like:

c:\user\Homedriver\download\[130808][???]??????????2 [Cracked Version]\ELFIMAGE\save\onemes.dat, {weird jibberish symbols}start.mes

I click “ok”

c:\user\Homedriver\download\[130808][???]??????????2 [Cracked Version]\ELFIMAGE\save\FLAG000, {weird jibberish symbols}start.mes

I click “ok” again

AI6win.exe has stopped working. A problem caused by blah blah blah..

I tired deleting the two files in the “save” folder, “FLAG000″ and “onemes.dat”. The same thing popped up again.
Btw this is the cracked version that i downloaded i believe:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...呂の患者はガテン系2-[cracked-version]-[h-game]-143391/

I tried everything in the PS2 component asking “if you have any problems look here”

Can i get some help please, I’ve done as much as I can on my end :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.