[Hentai game] [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 + Sofmap Tokuten + Manual [Serial is included] [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
pmKS9.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game [Serial is included]:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C619D4A058A2FF921A3220031663B3EE12CDFAF5&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Origina Game + Sofmap Tokuten + Manual [Serial is included]:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B8AA2FB431433B2ABF64862EB2FAF293C29E8A28&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-98624/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-98716/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Although Serial is included, but my personal do not think this is enough to bypass StarForce...

Edit 1: I added New Edition from other Uploader, Sofmap Tokuten and Manual is included, Original Game still the same. I can add those Tokuten only but I do not want to break his exclusive so I will leave as it is original ^^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [No DVD Patch] [121214] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 ver.1.00.rar
    518.7 KB · Views: 15,601
  • [No DVD Patch] [121214] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 ver.1.01.rar
    839.3 KB · Views: 12,654
Last edited:
Re: [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 [Serial is included] [H-Game]

Now we need to wait for the NODVD. Hopes it will out soon...

On the bright side, the serial is already out so the waiting period for the NODVD should be significantly shorter as compared to the previously released 三国姫2 where it took a long time just to have the serial available.

Last edited:
Re: [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 [Serial is included] [H-Game]

Yes, been waiting for this game so long

Now we just need to wait for NoDvD

Thks a lot girlcelly

romanji: Sengoku Hime 4 ~Souhai Hyakkei, Hana Mamoru Chikai~

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
Re: [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 + Sofmap Tokuten + Manual [Serial is included] [H-Game]

Another month of waiting...

Re: [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 + Sofmap Tokuten + Manual [Serial is included] [H-Game]

Well it's better that it eventually comes out than not. Comes down to how difficult it is to crack the game and how much experience the cracker is at dealing increasing more difficult executes like this.

I mounted the image with daemon, and run the game, it didn't work, saying something about emulation deteced.
Tried again with powerISO and get a disk read error, oh well.
Then I did some unmounting, remounting, etc, and somehow the game started successfully.
Tried it again, and failed.

But I have no idea how I did it exactly, despite having run the game successfully three times.

Any idea?

Would someone be kind enough to post the serial?

Thank you.

I mounted the image with daemon, and run the game, it didn't work, saying something about emulation deteced.
Tried again with powerISO and get a disk read error, oh well.
Then I did some unmounting, remounting, etc, and somehow the game started successfully.
Tried it again, and failed.

But I have no idea how I did it exactly, despite having run the game successfully three times.

Any idea?

Yeah, its Starforce. All games made from this company has it and requires a crack or the person to burn it with Alcohol 120% with a certain setting that I can't remember at the moment. Although I have to check on that since I don't ever burn games that is larger than a normal DVD anyway.

Would someone be kind enough to post the serial?

Thank you.

There's another link below the first magnet link that includes the serial you're looking for.

I downloaded this file the other day.
A serial is not found although written to the file name as "serial is included"
Where has it written?

It is included in the text file "姫の尻.txt" in same folder as the .MDS and .MDF

Reactions: anda

The serial code was able to be found luckily.
Thank you.
However, when the serial code which appeared in "桃の尻.txt" is inputted, the error "a key code is different" can come out, and cannot start.

Last edited:

The serial code was able to be found luckily.
Thank you.
However, when the serial code which appeared in "桃の尻.txt" is inputted, the error "a key code is different" can come out, and cannot start.

That is why we are waiting for the NoDVD patch.

っていうかandaさん、日本人でしょ。
そっちの方が認証回避パッチがどうなってるのか分かるじゃね?

Indeed.
I understand.
I am also waiting.

私あまりパッチとか詳しくなくって。。すいません。

軽くぐぐったけどやっぱりパッチ情報がまだ見つからないね・・・待つしかないや

Emulation error, think we gotta wait for noDVD.... or if someone get ahold of the hex needed to avoid starforce, I can apply the hex...

Just waiting nodvd patch? where is serial? I can't find it.......

oh, sorry....I can't find the serial. In the manual IMG file?? where is it?

I'll clarify my earlier post:
Open the folder where SENGOKUHIME4.mdf is located at
The serial code can be found in the file 姫の尻.txt

thank for your answer, but....I can't find the txt file. Is the serial JYHY-UN75K7-7N3GAZ-CHGLRH-6D44WS? It has error.
If it is not, please can you write the serial....

thank for your answer, but....I can't find the txt file. Is the serial JYHY-UN75K7-7N3GAZ-CHGLRH-6D44WS? It has error.
If it is not, please can you write the serial....

That is the correct serial. All you need is the NoDVD patch, but it hasn't been released yet.
Just wait for the NoDVD patch and everything will be just fine.

ok, thank you. i'll go to sleep.
um......anyway, are you Japanese?

No, I'm not.
Should you have any further questions only to me, please use private messages. Forums are not for private chatting.

sorry, that was my miss. thank for your kind. i just think about your......the sentences, kamini~~, ok, good bye.

Confirmed and working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.