RawringEdge

Aug 31, 2014
So what I'm trying to do is replace the new game with the 100% savedata i got from sagao.z and put into the game. However it came up with a couple of errors (from my guess) saying that the save data was incompatible. I look up some forums and was basically told to trashbin the whole save folder in the programfile and replace it with the sagao.z. Now the problem with the game is that it isn't using the 100% that's in the programfile so there's no CG's or anything in after multiple launches. I have my system locale on Jap already so that shouldn't be the issue. Also I would greatly appreciate it if I could get the whole 100% savedata folder cause I'd rather not deal with sagao.z any more than I have to.

Any help?

( I've taken the liberty of going through the game getting a couple of the CG's to make a savedata file pop up but no luck)

Attachments

• Error 1.PNG
    Error 1.PNG
    244.1 KB · Views: 331
  • error 2.PNG
    error 2.PNG
    746.2 KB · Views: 236
Hi, :)
Hmm, never have problems withs Saves for Lilith games, Save Rare not work if game from Mangagamer.
Save
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/ta/asagi3_intom.zip
Save + Walk
-://sagaoz.net/foolmaker/game/t/asagi3.html
Eng Patch V.1.1
-://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/post/142603568490/taimanin-asagi-3-english-translation-patch

For some odd reason it still wouldn't use the savedata files. On the bright side, thanks for the walkthrough! If push comes to shove ill use it to help with the CG's. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.