Some kind of organizer question

wess666

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hi guys and girls :P

I was searching the net forever and nothing useful came up. So I need a little help/suggestions.

I have a fairly large collection and I want an easy way to navigate through it. I tried XBMC but it's too stupid and not really made for anime.

Basically I will be happy if I can see the artwork/name of the anime in a more convenient way than the ugly layout of windows. Something like the WiiFlow for Wii or the free style dash for Xbox 360.

Thanks for this beautiful community!

W

so a coverflow type of thing? not sure what you mean x-x the newer itunes does that.

so a coverflow type of thing? not sure what you mean x-x the newer itunes does that.

Yeah a coverflow style, that would be perfect. I just mentioned it as an example. I wouldn't mind something that would show me artwork instead of the generic folder display in windows without all the headache of XBMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.