Recommend me a Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
What's good all, (○´∀`)ノ

Since I've been using cheap earphones to use with my PC for audio, I thought it was time to invest in some headphones to blast my tunes from. Preferrably my budget isn't so high, preferrably not over 60$ (I already have a pretty decent sound-card so don't need any fancy drivers or anything), and I don't really (mp) game so often so "gaming features" aren't so important for me (although a mic would be handy for Skype for example), so I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some good headphones mainly for multimedia

Thanks for your input! (〃´▽`)

Hmm... I tend to use Logitech wireless or USB headphones/headset with the built-in microphone that's attached to the side.

Good quality and clear sound. Depending on the model, it's reasonably priced.

When I buy stuff like that and accessories, the brand usually doesn't matter to me, I just look at the quality and appearance so if you don't mind using stuff with a not-so-famous brand, go with Coloud, Urbanears, Munitio or Skull Candy. Those are my brand of preferences and the munitio bullet earphones are just lovely. XD

I'll go for Logitech. They're cheap compared to other big product, but maintain good quality.
All my speakers, except the first speaker(included with the PC), are Logitech. My current speaker is my 2nd Logitech speaker - proof that how good they are.

Can't say much about headset, though, coz I don't really like using headphone. They tend to make my ears sweating.
Plus I spend a lot of time on my PC. Don't wanna increase my lvl of deafness as it already have now (after some ears infection long ago).

I would recommend Dr. Dre, but they're quite pricey... =/
In my opinion, it is the highest quality you'll ever find on an audio equipment.
Great bass, insulation and signal-to-noise ratio!

I also have a friend who likes Logitech's headphones. The audio quality is very good, indeed. I recommend as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!