No Voice or Sound Effects in 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻 ~夫には見せない淫らな貌を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ (Omae no Mono wa Ore no Mono)

froggie1234

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, as the thread title says, I can't seem to get any voices in the game:

兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻 ~夫には見せない淫らな貌を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ or Omae no Mono wa Ore no Mono ~Otto ni wa Misenai Midara na Kao o Otouto ni Sarasu Kyonyuu Wakazuma~

I'm running this on windows 10 and everything else seems to work fine, with the exception of voices and sound effects. I'm also using Japanese locale/time zone etc. Does anyone know what could be causing this or a potential fix?

Edit: In case anyone else stumbles on this, I found that applying a patch with the Alpharom cracker keeps the voices and sound effects intact, whereas that crack file floating around (the one that replaces the .exe in the main directory) was for some reason causing the problems.

Last edited:
At least if troubleshooting is needed
It is common knowledge of the PC industry and PC users around the world to write down the OS, OS build, CPU, GPU, and amount of memory.

When a voice related problem occurs in VN, it is usually caused by the PC.
The audio problem of this title has not been reported to the manufacturer.
The official spec sheet states that “Wave format files can be played and a DirectSound compatible sound card”.

Check the following items.
1. Sound card. Do you use Sound Blaster for famous items? Remove from PC if in use.
2. Software driver. Update to latest version or change to stable version
3. DirectX9.0c updated to the latest
4. Different builds on the same OS. Different OS. Does this environment cause problems? If a problem occurs, audio-related data may not be played even if the locale is set.
5. OS and OS build. Investigate known bugs

Windows10 version1903 known issues
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.