Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

looking for a driver

I reinstalled the OS of my laptop a Toshiba dynabook qosmio F20 475LS but I dont find the display driver I already tried the toshiba support website without any luck is a old model and in japan they have many versions and my laptop dont have a graphic card and the only one they have is for a version with a nvidia graphic card in all the websites is what they offer you.I tried to use that(thinking maybe I was wrong ) but for obvious reasons didnt work.I found a application that install all the drivers but I dont know if really work.I only need the display driver if you can help me I will really appreciate it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranYour first Group5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Re: looking for a driver

Have you searched with Google? I guess your notebook has no display driver, it use plug and play. the Celeron CPU hasn't a graphic GPU inside the CPU.

Maybe this link will help you (Intel Chipset)
    http://www.driverscape.com/manufactu...20-475ls/24134

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sernagon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 979 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

How did you find out about the lack of display driver on your laptop? Does this mean its display isn't working but it's otherwise fully functional (sounds, etc)? If your laptop has no standalone graphics card, that means it's using an integrated graphics module on its CPU. If it's running integrated graphics and its display is transmitting properly, then you likely already have a working display driver. To find out, open Device Manager (go to Start Menu and type "Device Manager" in the search box) and expand the Display Adapters section. See if there's a proper driver installed.

I found a application that install all the drivers but I dont know if really work.
    Please avoid bundled software like this, especially something that claims to clean up your computer or watch for programme updates (including drivers). Such software has a very, very good chance of stuffing up your system with all sorts of adware/spyware/malware.

Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

If you need to google search your GPU model do this => go to control panel, then device manager, on the new window look gor screen devices, open it, if you have no driver it will show microsoft generic display driver or something like that, else it will show your graphic card adapter name like Intel, nVidia, Ati, Sys, if no driver is presen right click the generic adapter and click on properties, go to details tab and on the combobox look for hardware id, copy the first or second result thath display on the dialog below the combobox and google the name of the GPU or the driver for that device.
    Ignore This Signature
    Be polite to me as I am polite to you, English is not my mother language and I am learning it as my second language, so if a I make mistakes in my grammar or the way I use an expression help me to improve rather than bash me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to larnkarn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thank you everyone your answers give me the solution (indirectly)first sarnagon I already tried that website the download link take you to another page and there are 3 differents download links but all of them are files that are not related to the driver that Im looking for ,and larnkarn suggested domething that I didnt tried so I give it a shot device manager->details copy the first or second result that display on the dialog below the combobox and google and I got a result but is a Japanese website and I didnt understand what was about so I was thinking in a solution and while I was watching the page that sarnagon provided I saw Intel 915GM as the video card then I downloaded the driver directly from intel and that was the solution thank you so much.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Your first Group1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran

try iobit driver_booster, this tool automatically downloads all the latest drivers for your laptop. (windows only)

Thanks
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

DriverTuner can help you update the old drivers with the latest drivers for your computer and increase the ease at which you can run the latest CPU-intensive software. It will boost your PC and maximize your PC performance.

screen1.png
    Just do the following steps:
    Step 1 Download and install DriverTuner.
    Step 2 Start scan, you can find the outdated driver, and click download.
    Step 3 Save the setup files and install the new drivers.

Thread Information