How to enlarge picture

Isn't there a webtool called "Waifu2x" that you use for upscaling all (mostly anime) pictures?

I do not understand your problem. The images in your posts are thumbnails. Clicking the thumbnails gives the full sized pic.

(I edited this pic because I use a SFW image host)

As you can see, full sized.

I think that's how forum attachments work.

Instead of adding the image from your PC, try uploading it somewhere (like postimages.org) then choose to add image from URL.

1. Upload your image to some image host. (I think you want NSFW host like imagetwist.com)

2. Copy the image URL.

3. When you post the image, do not choose "From Computer".
Choose "From URL" instead.

4. Paste the URL there and click OK.
You might want to uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

Have you try doing this? At which point are you stuck?

1 - : done View attachment 19490

2 - : done

3 - : done Capture2.PNG

4 - : done

upshot : Capture3.PNG

It's not working :(

Maybe your image size is too big so the forum automatically displays it as a thumbnail. Try keeping it down to a reasonable size. Maybe somewhere around 500 x 500.

Maybe you should just forget attachments. Use imagetwist as an image host like Frank suggested, and post the picture link imagetwist generates directly, like I did in an earlier post. That's how I got the full sized picture.

Frankincense I modified 500x500 and it doesn't work :s

Oh, wait a minute. I see the problem now.

This is your thread right?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-ovas-36/japanese-fluid-fantasy-–-捕らわれの奴隷-707295/

It seems your image URL is wrong. You're using the share URL, but that's not the image URL.

If you're using Firefox or Chrome, go to that imagetwist link, right click at the full-sized image and select "Copy image address" or "Copy image location".
The image URL will be copied to your clipboard.

Now go to forum, select "Insert image", "From URL", and paste the image URL there.

That should do it.

That's close, but the link you used isn't the actual image link. Picture links have an img tag.

Try Frank's idea.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you very much !!!

Yeah, it works. :D

thank you for your time : Frankincense & Leggy :)

Reactions: Leggy
[MENTION=142635]pktrix[/MENTION]; On second look at the thread you made for the game, I see another problem. you used the wrong imagetwist code. It shows the imagetwist "no hotlinking" message.

I did some checking on imagetwist, and this should solve your remaining problems.

Note: These instructions are simple and detailed, only because I do not know your level of experience.

Note 2: You may want to clear your cache, first.

Go to the imagetwist upload page. On the Thumbnail Size setting, choose 500x500. That should be a good size for a forum post. Upload your image(s).

When it finishes upioading, it sends you to the links page. It offers View Links, Forum Codes, and HTML Codes. Click Forum Codes. Click COPY.

Now go to your game post on the forum. Edit. Delete the old codes there. Then paste the code directly into the post (do not use the Insert command). Save the changes.

That should take care of things, for that thread, and any new ones you make.

Here is a pic I uploaded with imagetwist.

Good luck, hope this helps!

I have another problem, yesterday I created another new topic but it was not posted.
It hasn't been validated?

I have another problem, yesterday I created another new topic but it was not posted.
It hasn't been validated?

It is as Frank said. If the problem persists, you may ask the admins about it in Site Support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.