Houkago Josou Net Idol ~Minna no Tame no Sei Pet~ crashes when clicking away from window

HisHers

Trusted Member
Nov 26, 2018
I recently got the game josou net idol and at first glance it seems to work at first, but then I notice that it's not very responsive to my trackpad's tap-to-clicking but I kow for a fact that it's working properly I have to tap several times just to get to the next string of text. It works with the normal clicker of my trackpad, but it's super stiff that I literally have to squeeze down on it with the bottom of my laptop. The other main problem is that whenever I click outside of the window the game pauses and when I click back sometimes it causes the game to hang or crash, but sometimes it goes right back to working properly.

Anyone else having this issue and/or know how to fix it?

My specs
Macbook Pro
Parallels Desktop: Windows 7 Ultimate
All settings/locale/UI in Windows are in japanese
I have several other games and they run just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092