Help with Atelier Kaguya games crash

Juancho

Jul 18, 2019
I recently installed some Atelier Kaguya games (Katei Kyoushi no Onee-san, Anejiru and Enjoy) but with the first two games whenever I click on the screen the game closes. I tried running the games in compability mode, changed my system locale and format to japanese but the problem still persist.

I dunno what the problem may be and it can't be my computer because I once had Anejiru install and it work perfectly.

(Sorry for my bad english)

The original version of Anejiru is Not compatible with 64-bit and Windows 8 or later. Change OS to Windows XP / Vista / 7 32-bit or use KAGUYA collection version.
There is a way to boot on 64-bit OS, but it will not be described here because it creates a vulnerability.

Last edited:
Are you running on windows 10? I just recently played Katei Kyoushi no Onee-san and it worked without problems. You probably need to change these two settings
  • 1.JPG
  • 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.