Graphics tablet

Aki2

zombying around
Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Hey there,
So...I've been thinking about getting myself a graphics tablet but so far I ended up more confused after my market research than I was before.
I just want a tablet (or a pen alone with the same function for all I care) to imitate paper+pen action. But whereever I look it's always a load of BS because the tablet will, for example, also recognise your hand. So when you draw and get your hand onto the surface of the tablet, your image will smear because both hand and pen are recognized. But that's the way I draw or write. My hand touches the surface while holding the pen. Or another annoying thing: The necessity to press a button constantly while drawing or having an on/off switch. The latter will screw up your image as well, because while you hover over the surface to start a drawing line somewhere else on the picture, the line you drew before is being continued during your hovering. So all that is a no-no. I can't seem to find basic yes/no answers to those requirements-questions on the product descriptions, so I'm hoping that one of you might be able to recommend a tablet that's suitable.At what price am I looking at for such a tablet? It can't be that hard to find one fitting those requirements, can it? :dontleave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.