atelier kaguya games CG Ripping problem

Baku Ane

Dec 22, 2014
Hello when i try to rip CG from this game ばくあね 弟しぼっちゃうぞ!i get this problem in the sexy CG but i was able extract background iv'e use 2 tools but i get the same thing
iv'e used this tool called extractdata and but didn't extract all the files and i try this tool exl6ren too but all the pictures looks like this
http://imgur.com/jMaAmSG
can you help me please?

that you very much for your reply :)
i forget to say that iv'e try this tool too but i get the same problem i can extract the background only but the sexy CG's looks like the image i post above

that you very much for your reply :)
i forget to say that iv'e try this tool too but i get the same problem i can extract the background only but the sexy CG's looks like the image i post above

As far as I recall, you have to make sure the ripping format is the correct one.

It's been a while since I used KaguyaCut, so, snapshots from you using KaguyaCut could help.

As far as I recall, you have to make sure the ripping format is the correct one.

It's been a while since I used KaguyaCut, so, snapshots from you using KaguyaCut could help.

here u go :)

iv'e try another kaguya game but i get the same problem i can extract backgrounds but no sexy CG's or charatcer CG's

cRtdyeE.png

Last edited:
See the F? Try to check it. (F means fast open file. Maybe that's what can help. However, you might need to assemble the pieces for the char images with Photoshop or GIMP).

Also, I've ripped this game before. If you have any other problems don't hesitate to tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092