Any Premium Link Site Recommendations?

enigma619

Aug 10, 2015
I think my current free Premium Link Generator site just got taken over by the UK government (Prem.Link) for some kind of dragnet so I'm looking around for alternatives, any recommendations?

I regularly need premium links for uploaded, uploadable, rapidgator, filefactory, keep2share, depositfiles, nitroflare, shareonline and filejoker, most of those are common enough but I've never found one that worked for filejoker.

Any help would be much appreciated as I need to find a reliable replacement asap.

Free premium generator list:freerapidleechlist.blogspot.com
I choose Hyperspeeds.com and bitdebrid.com.They support uploaded.com and rapidgator.net.You can download at Hyperspeeds.com for 2 files and 1GB limit per day and bitdebrid.com 4 files and 600 MB limits per day.If you want more poweroff router and wait 1-5 minutes and connect internet again for change ip to download more.
Nitroflare i recommend leech.ninja they can bypass time lock well but not stable like account reach limit you must try next days.You can read my post at here
Wish it help to you.Enjoy Downloading.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。