Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
A thread where for anyone who dare can share their own private IRL pictures of well, pretty much anything. Like your "LAIR" as mentioned in the title. Your house. Your neighborhood, view from your window. Or even your self portrait, (but it's recommended you keep at least some clothes on) I think....

Basically share a little more of your self, your life, your surroundings, school, house, room, garden, or your favorite moe character that you payed thousands of dollars\punds whatever for and had transported all the way to you for a premium fee. Like a certain pocket knife I never saw for lack of facebook account...[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]

I'll start with these pictures I took last night before going too bed...dang it was a cold wind, my hands where shaking so some of them got quite distorted, I'll just leave out the worst:
Last night before I went too bed, the moon is actually a bit less yellow, but I used night mode on my camera so.
That humble abode there is where I live !!!
yxtbR.jpg

More how it really looks without the night mode but with shaky hands
3g6eV.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha perfect timing, I just took a picture of my set-up on my Twipple, so here is my mancave
ヽ(◕∀ ◕`ヽ)
kLx6M

3JHvL

This is why I don't like to eat/drink by my PC - if I see any little stain on my mousepad, I will go absolutely nuts.
And don't even mention the posters, ok - my uncle works at the aviation industry and gave me tons of these for my birthday a few years ago (。◠‿◠。) (secretly recruiting me to go into the studies in the direction of aviation or whatever)

Looking clean there stall, can I call you Stall from now on btw ?

I totally relate to keeping stuff clean, except I DO eat by my computer since it's placed on my kitchen table haha.. as you might see, Nuts:
My Lair!
fmFsI.jpg

7TPTj.jpg

Spilling some very sweet wine today, but gets licked up before no time, so everything is kept neat and clean boy style. These pictures are from today too in fact...not long ago.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is gonna be relevant, but I wanna post it up for bragging purposes anyway even if no one gives a single f (∀`●)

949076-R9QCK3A.jpg

My deck when it was still brand new a few years ago, it served me well, now it's all scratched and messed up. I love this deck. I'd go back to Japan just to buy it again! ヾ(*´□`)ノ゙

Lol. GenKiDan called out to King. :XD:

When I find some time, I'll try to post something too.

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Nice digs~
Ah I sure hope so, you did make a slight mention regarding at least some chair or something...

And [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] too, mentioned also something about maybe something ...~

Hehe thanks, will probably have more pics tomorrow

And GenKiDan, nice one, looks nice and cozy (and clean)
It is kinda cozy, but very old looking, bit weird in a way, with a high tech computer standing
in something that looks like a old lumberjack cabin. New meets Old. Perhaps it's good Feng Shui.
._. Just because you wanna see my knife, doesn't mean you have to make a thread about it! xD

I'll post it when I have some time ._.
Umh darn, how could anyone see through that! And I thought I did it so meticulous and all.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is gonna be relevant, but I wanna post it up for bragging purposes anyway even if no one gives a single f (∀`●)

949076-R9QCK3A.jpg

My deck when it was still brand new a few years ago, it served me well, now it's all scratched and messed up. I love this deck. I'd go back to Japan just to buy it again! ヾ(*´□`)ノ゙
So you got it from Japan, I just think thats cool. Otherwise I'm not into skating. Perfectly fine pic btw, it's irl and relevant too your life so.
Damn, but I thought I should have saw through that ._. ;P
Dang, you just made me confused >_<

King's job to make people confused

Since everyone is so worked up on this thread, I guess I'll post a couple before I sleep too...

2h2qiza.jpg

mra39g.jpg

2i8bwm.jpg

es9an4.jpg

e18eae.jpg

105qixj.jpg

Sorry about the size, I took it with my G10 maxed resolution which is 4416x3312 ._. but I think is resize to 1600x1200. I hope you guys enjoy, will be more in the future if I can be bothered to upload some more

Last edited:
Don't say I haven't uploaded anything now ._. And you cannot say you haven't seen my knife now Gen ._.

Don't say I haven't uploaded anything now ._. And you cannot say you haven't seen my knife now Gen ._.
~Oh I won't I have now officially seen your knife wife~

Some thoughts, good thing you don't have a younger sister now, that mistakes your seiba for a barbie :eek: when your not home.
And those discs, will you ever dare too use them ? I can only imagine if they got stripes\scratches on them...

Glad your happy with all your stuff, you've certainly been willing to pay up for it. 1+ for true dedication, or obsessive love, which can ofc only be a good thing.
Looking for what?
Eh he probably just couldn't see the knife either, just like me, no facebook I'm guessing.

I spy in Geki's first pic: A roll of toilet paper?

Lol .....what are you implying :surprised:

it can be used for many different things... :digoil:
-----------------------------------------------------

Somehow when I took the picture I just knew there was a good chance that that would have to be brought up sooner or later...^.^ Remember thinking, hmm should I remove this perhaps... hahaha nah, It's my kitchen table after all

Last edited:
Oh my, nice pics there King, Indeed a Fate/stay Night / Zero ichiban fan. :p keep it up. :D

Hmm i never thought of anything wrong with the toilet paper till you people mentioned it =.=

mind corrupted~ :evillaugh:

Mission Accomplished!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link