You Might Be An Otaku If...

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
OK, I know that this game have been posted in many *anime* forum/site, but just for the fun of it, let's have our own version of it. Let see how many y'all could think of.

*PS - Just post one per post, so that others have a chance to post theirs. But you can post as many posts you want.*

You might be an otaku if you go to work/class dress up like an anime character.

Last edited:
@NSpencer - LOL, done that before.

You might be an otaku, if you singing anime song at your company's Family Day's karaoke contest.

You might be an otaku if you think 2D girls are better than 3D girls.

^so true....

You might be an otaku, if you ... speak some japanese terms, greetings and etc you've learn from anime/manga: ohayo, itadakimasu... jaa~, sayonara etc..

Last edited:
Never happened to me evah!

You might be an otaku if your playlist is full of anime songs :P!

noo... ~ but honestly my playlist mostly comprises of it ~ ...

You might be an otaku, if your room is messed up/ or decorated with anime/manga/game stuffs ~ .. and of course with a computer on it . ~

no only have posters and one figurine. :(

you might be an otaku, if you love visiting maid cafe's

I wish! But my place ain't got no Maid Cafe.

You might be an otaku, if you got offended when someone call Macross Robotech. *Or is it just me?*

You might be an otaku if... People point at you in the street and whisper "Woah, an otaku out of their natural habitat..."

@Nspencer - Ouch! That's kinda hurt a lot.

You might be an otaku, if you browse Google Map looking for South Ataria island - place where SDF Macross crashed back in 1999.

@alex - i didn't never watch the anime yet lol

You might be an otaku, if you get mad or berserk when people says anime and cartoons are the same...

I know what you mean. I'll get mad too if people considered both are the same.

You might be an otaku if you name your computer with an anime character's name.
*I name all my HDD with anime girl's names - I got 3 HDDs*

Hey! Some of they does have a good plot. :P

You might be an otaku if you have a scientific discussion with someone you just knew less than an hour on time traveling methods used by Mikuru and Yuki.

Would you be an otaku if you can legitimately argue that JRPGs are more realistic than Western RPGs?

I believe that's possible.

You might be an otaku if you watch the entire episodes of Hetalia coz you got History test tomorrow.

You might be an otaku, if you are sitting here reading this post on a forum that is all about anime.

:088:

You might be a Redneck otaku if you're the major contributor in this tread. :D

LOL :D

You might be an otaku if in you school break holiday assignment essay, you tell about your experience in an anime convention.

You might be an otaku if, you can sing (word for word) Dango Daikazoku......... (and no I can't but I know most of it >.> )

Last edited:
You might be an otaku if you believe song can overcome anger and hatred, and you do it in the middle of a bar fight.
*Referring to Nekki Basara - Macross 7*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.