What's up & did you get anything new in your collection lately

Cloud87

Jan 23, 2017
I don't know if i chosen the right section to ask this & MOD & Admin if this is wrong section please fix it anyway I'm just seeing how are all of you doing lately & seeing if you gotten anything new in your collection & by that i mean anime merchandises including manga,doujinshi,hentai,hentai manga & hentai stuff,etc.,etc.

If you wanted me to tell all of you what I've gotten from for Christmas up til now feel free to ask me or let me know & I'll gladly tell you all if you want me to anyway just seeing how are all of you fellow gamers & fellow otakus doing recently & if you gotten anything new in your collection & don't worry it's don't matter if it's new,used or pre-own.

have fun sharing & enjoy if you wish to share yours & MOD & Admin if you want to join in this then you're always welcome to join in the fun :).

I did got something. Something nice, something unique and I can't wait for next week for it too arrive. I will keep posted of what it is. Here is a clue. It is in my humble opinion one of the uttermost ways to support and show my fandom to a particular eroge brand. And also I got a new Muv-Luv TSF to my collection.

my eroge collection has grown so much ever since I found this site

:akazukin_easy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.