What makes you come back to a forum?

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
Another simple question, but one I think is very interesting. What makes you come back time and again to a forum? What about a site attracts you to it?

This could be a good way to praise AS xD

Addiction.

C wat I did thar?

Spam. :XD:

Though seriously, I'd say it's subjective; sometimes I find the people entertaining, other times it's because it discusses things of interest, and in AS' case, the downloads section (quite obviously). From downloading I just ventured into the spam sections and that's where I am now.

Addiction.

C wat I did thar?

Is that a reference to my other thread? But, yes addiction could be a reason.

Spam. :XD:

Though seriously, I'd say it's subjective; sometimes I find the people entertaining, other times it's because it discusses things of interest, and in AS' case, the downloads section (quite obviously). From downloading I just ventured into the spam sections and that's where I am now.

Awesome answer! Do friendships bring you back? or can it be a habit sometimes?

Is that a reference to my other thread? But, yes addiction could be a reason.

9ynkc.jpg

I guess friendships would keep me returning, though I rarely make any on forums, to tell the truth; I'm actually quite shy and would probably not be on anyone's radar most of the time unless I have something interesting/pertinent to say (other than spamming here, that is).

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]

Anyway, I don't want to offend anyone here with my point of view. I play video game like everyone else, but I try to find other ways to entertain myself that include my friends, this is a personal choice. I in no way, am saying my opinion is correct, but I do see it this way and I live my life this way. People will have other ways to live their life and I am not in anyway trying to tell them it is wrong or they should stop. I also know there is more to this and that everyone is different and has different views on how to live their life. I am not here to tell you otherwise

I wrote that in the other thread in hopes that I didn't offend anyone. Meant no harm.

Anyway, I come back to forums because I enjoy discussing such wide variety of things with people. Everyone has such interesting things to share and I enjoy reading as much of it as I can.

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]

So you are more of a lurker :P

Last edited:
Quite so. I've a presence at Hongfire, and since I'm not spamming there my post count isn't anywhere near what I have here. I just hang around and answer questions every now and then, when I think I can do so concisely.

Quite so. I've a presence at Hongfire, and since I'm not spamming there my post count isn't anywhere near what I have here. I just hang around and answer questions every now and then, when I think I can do so concisely.

I guess you like it here better if you feel the need to talk more ^^

To check my threads and notifications....and if I happen to have a need to download anything X3

Hmm i wonder what keeps making me come back :happywhistle:
I guess its spam spam spam spam friends spam spam boredom spam spam spam random stuff spam spam downloads spam kittehs spam spams spam and probably spam if i didnt already mention that~

Like Arylin im quite a shy quiet person irl (around most people anyway)

Hmm..I dunno really :3
Its just because there are others who frequently post so its fun to join in~

Mostly if the members are a decent laugh. If its just a forum full of tools I wouldn't bother coming back.

Friendly folks I guess? There was this forum that I was before were everyone's really such a prick specially if you're new =(

depends on the forum... could be the community (which AS still lack off)... could be for the download... there's still too many aspect to keep me on a forum...

people, stories, friendship ♥
I like chatting and havin' fun and
talking about anime of course ! *LOOOL* ♫
But especially the ppl make me come back to a forum if
I really like them...

I like the community here. Also here to check notifications and such, although I think I won't be getting any. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.