To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

• Total voters

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
A simple question that most people in this forum should ask themselves :P

What do you dear people prefer more?

To troll?

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀""""

Send intentionally erroneous and annoying messages to message's boards in order to lure and annoy others

To be trolled?

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIIlllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

To be the one who lured out and get annoyed by others messages

Or a Troll O_o?

John_Bauer_1915.jpg

A legendary Scandinavian creature that lives in caves; round, rotation, spin, etc ;D

more info on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

So tell me... what troll you like more? =D

Please don't take this thread too seriously though since i made it mostly for fun xD
Who knows... maybe this whole question is a trolling by itself
:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] @Weiß [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=11334]kuokhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]

(sorry if i forgot anyone...)

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm what about trolling that is enjoyable for both parties involved and can be remembered later and laughed at? ;p

I guess it depends on the situation~ :goodtea:

When with my group of friends, trolling is fun~

Out on the forums, I guess I like to 'observe' the one getting trolled and may or may not intervene depending if I find it annoying or if the person getting trolled doesn't feel comfortable.

But if I had to pick, it would be the last option. :goodtea:

Hmm yes it does :goodtea: But hobos dont attack passing goats do they? Nvm they probably would~

Hmm, I wonder why a goat would need to pass a bridge? :goodtea:

To troll or not to troll~ That is the question xD Actually that wouldve sounded awesome~

I see people being trolled and just sit back and enjoy the show.

I don't participate in trolling.

Trolling others is not amusing.

To be a troll is not my thing.

I pick the 'invisible' option of 'none of the above.'

Ahh, such a simple reason, but I did not think of that~ I guess that would be why a goat would cross the bridge~ :goodtea:

In Soviet Russia, troll get trolled:8
p.s. its wrong, but it doesnt matter)

Last edited:
I usually troll people :3 But..sometimes they see it coming and I get trolled instead :deadsad:

Sometimes I'm the one who trolled~
But sometimes i'm the one who been trolled.. =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]