So, they destroyed Korea...

lanceton

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2012
945647_10151954202973368_1316670698_n.jpg

Just some interesting observations xD

It's probably funny, but I wouldn't know cause I don't understand ^^

Ill ride on his boat ^

Good choice, you can ride on mine and I can ride on yours....wait, what ? :shocked:

LoL, maybe I just unintentionally destroyed korea with obscenity.

Last edited:
Thread of confusion :ninja:

omgosh [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] ; maybe thats what destroyed Korea !! we better get out of here.

Kim-jong-un probably clicked this thread right before us.
kim-jong-un-parody-buzzfeed-2.jpg

Lol so? hes not strong enough to destroy us or atleast that what america says

Well they shove most of their resources into their military? Theyre difficult to fight against if they do decide to go nutsy and attack people :/

well if he dosent start a third world war, than im sure one coutry from the middle east will start one instead, my points are for iraq at the moment and than everyone will be dragged into a messy war over god knows what anyway (-_-)
whatever will happen, im too indifferent to even care :smug:
:runhappy:

I was wondering why this thread went into spam section... now I see -_-||

well, since so many people don't know what it's all about I'll briefly explain

it's from the HG レミニセンス released 31 May

the story setting is that in the future human beings made earth surface uninhabitable, therefore are forced to construct individual underground cities and live in them.

the pictured text is the main hero's recap of the game's history, regarding how the change was so sudden that in EAST ASIA region, ONLY Japan, China and Taiwan were fast enough to build such underground cities in time.

so where is Korea? xD

Reactions: blurb12
the story setting is that in the future human beings made earth surface uninhabitable, therefore are forced to construct individual underground cities and live in them.

the pictured text is the main hero's recap of the game's history, regarding how the change was so sudden that in EAST ASIA region, ONLY Japan, China and Taiwan were fast enough to build such underground cities in time.

so where is Korea? xD

rofl, you don't know... I'll tell you then.

Thanks to Kim-Jong-Ill and his son, they already had them built in more than enough quantities xD

That or they received too many A-bombs before this takes place, and hence the peninsula was already uninhabitable anyway...either way, it seems that what ever the faith of korea was, it was an inevitable as always anyways. Do I get extra points :D

rofl, you don't know... I'll tell you then.

Thanks to Kim-Jong-Ill and his son, they already had them built in more than enough quantities xD

That or they received too many A-bombs before this takes place, and hence the peninsula was already uninhabitable anyway...either way, it seems that what ever the faith of korea was, it was an inevitable as always anyways. Do I get extra points :D

a bit too pessimistic perhaps? xD
I think within 10 years a Korean Union will form between south and north korea...

I am more curious on the mindset of the script writer, does he actually believe that north korea still poses a serious threat, or he simply doesn't like korea? xD

a bit too pessimistic perhaps? xD
I think within 10 years a Korean Union will form between south and north korea...

I am more curious on the mindset of the script writer, does he actually believe that north korea still poses a serious threat, or he simply doesn't like korea? xD

I steer away from the script writers mindset I think since I haven't got a clue.

But I think reality can actually well be worse than my above example...All thats needed is the catalyst to spark it all, and the tension is abundantly in place already, just like tectonic plates waiting to give. In the right time.

945647_10151954202973368_1316670698_n.jpg

Just some interesting observations xD

OMG Noooooo!!!! :reallydespaired: wait I cant understand :sowwy:

dude
achieved in the game Star Ball the best score
Highscore: 21,840

# Username Score Comment Time Time Played

1 dude 21,840 07-03-13 7:52 13:51
2 Eternal Solitude 8,510 Darn! 07-15-13 22:02 04:02

I couldn't win :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。