Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013

2ll0hs6.jpg

Welcome at the new LPW #140 ~~ Something More Magic! ~~

Untitled_1.png

~~~ The Rules ~~~

1 ♥ No multiple posts.
2 ♥ Post 2499 will be the winner!
3 ♥ The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 ♥ LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 ♥ In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; if you would do the honors of sticking!

Untitled_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy and Evdokia
This banner is the banner of your other forum? Cool! You're really tricky...:goodtea:

indeed i am :) i made that other forum for some friends of mine that are greek people and people that are greeks and lives in other countries though i have invite some users from here...

Reactions: Evdokia
indeed i am :) i made that other forum for some friends of mine that are greek people and people that are greeks and lives in other countries though i have invite some users from here...

Ehmm... I see, but... From ASF -> to your other forum, or from your forum -> to ASF?:goodtea:

Ehmm... I see, but... From ASF -> to your other forum, or from your forum -> to ASF?:goodtea:

and from here and from there why is there any problem?

Edit: I am going out and watch some anime i will staying online here at the forum :D

and from here and from there why is there any problem?

Edit: I am going out and watch some anime i will staying online here at the forum :D

Lol, just me wasn't 100% clear that... And okay, then have fun with...:goodtea:

good evening everyone! Congratulation [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION];

Me is relative fine, just watching along some anime... And you?

I mean, because you're sending still some mails...xD

i am just watching tv and they have as a re-cap the mr. selfridge series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.