renano

Little ⁺ I ⁺ Erase
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hello, everyone.

Old friends and soon to be made new friends.

I am posting this in the spam section since it is full of little ramblings. ^^

Lots of other things happened, but I'll just post the interesting ones... or at least the ones that I consider interesting.

---

Remembrance

I went to Wal-Mart and saw some giant teddy bears being sold for Valentine's Day. I saw one of the bears and said, "He looks huggable.". My eyes widened and my left hand went over my mouth. I mentally noted that I rarely say 'huggable' and realized where the word originated from.

So, here I am again. I remember about ASF. ^^

---

Some Tidbits

- I'll try to logon during evenings, chat after midnight a bit, or when I find time in between breaks.

- I'll issue the long overdue prizes from my last contest even if the user is not here anymore.

- I am not looking for understanding, sympathy, or forgiveness. I am posting this to allow others to know what has happened to me and that I will not forget my dear friends on ASF.

---

September

- Signed on full time as my mother's caretaker

- Started planning to find another place to live (Have the money, just looking and waiting for the right moment)

- Waking at 4:00 AM every morning and sleeping around midnight still needs getting used to... (Schedule as a caretaker. Found some leeway to wake up at 5 or 6 whenever possible)

- Birthday was pleasant. Got an iPad, but gave it to my father. (More like he took it since he kept using it more than me) xD

October

- My younger aunt was so close to neglecting her children, but she's better now... somewhat. On her fourth? Fifth husband? I lost track. :/

- My parents (Father is a landlord) remodeled an apartment for me and... my 'future family'. :x

- Hurricane Sandy was a nightmare just like every other natural disaster because my mother would abuse use me and cry every minute.

November

- Bought a 3DS because I wanted to spoil myself and was immersed in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

- Thanksgiving was a bust because my eldest aunt was like always being a pushover and overworking herself to make everyone happy. (She's not smiling as much when she's with her husband...) Stupid dreams! (I don't believe that dreams can foretell the future!) >_<

December

- Started preparing for tax season. Currently learning and being a little secretary for my father. ORZ

- I was told to be 'normal' again. My parents really want to send me to see a 'doctor'. I acted modest and 'normal' for them... again. They are happy now.

- Haven't watched any anime for the past 4 months. Found out Sukitte Ii na yo (one of my favorite manga - smut alert!) was being animated and silently vomited in my head because I knew it will not turn out the way I would like it and pretended I didn't know of its existence. I'll watch it later... maybe.

January

- My mother was low on sugar, but insisted on calling the ambulance. She also wanted to be put in the Emergency Room. I did not do as she asked because I knew how to handle it, but she's selfish like that. Thinks she is more important than the rest of the hospital patients. >_>

- Watched Gyakuten Saiben Live Action Movie and Paradise Kiss Live Action Movie. I am in love with both.

February

- Shoveled tons of snow (One of the very few females who shovel in my neighborhood and gets mistaken for a boy) -_-

- Right arm feels like it's coming out of its socket... better now. (Not the first time)

- I have a STALKER! If he calls again, I will report him. (Also, not the first time this has happened)

Hmm the evil princess is back. D= okaeri, my dear rena.

I'll give you a short update about my life during your absent too:
A new job, which involved working almost 7 days a week.
Inability to play games and/or eroges.
Death of a family.
No progress during Valentine.
The worst present possible on my birthday.
The terrible horsemeat predicament in UK.
The great trolling of [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];.

My life is, in short, very crappy. ><

Anyway welcome back! Hope you be active again.

Reactions: renano
Hmm the evil princess is back. D= okaeri, my dear rena.

I'll give you a short update about my life during your absent too:
A new job, which involved working almost 7 days a week.
Inability to play games and/or eroges.
Death of a family.
No progress during Valentine.
The worst present possible on my birthday.
The terrible horsemeat predicament in UK.
The great trolling of [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];.

My life is, in short, very crappy. ><

Anyway welcome back! Hope you be active again.

My dearest Frank... I recognize that tone anywhere. It is most certainly a great pleasure to be back.

Whether it is mundane or painful, you still remembered those events because they must have at least a little 'something' that made you remember.

Or I could be mistaken. ^^;

My mother is a bit more stable. Therefore, I would like to try to be active and have a little fun here again.

Cheers for more tomorrows that will be today's misery. Lol~

Just cheers for a good time.

welcome back rena jou-san^^...it's nice to have you online again:3

This is why I prefer to keep my life as boring as possible. Boring is good. I can control boring. Hopefully things will start looking up for you lot. :)

I don't know you so well, but you're always welcome back here no matter what happens :runhappy:

/me triple glomps [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;

Missed you nawi. You still have a humbling presence... playful as well~ ^^

Greetings my lovely finalpyre~ I like calling you 'pyre'. :3 Not good?

Also, I'd be glad to trade lives to a life of boredom. xD

A big hello again to Hino~

Will send you a friend request ASAP! ;3

Reactions: nawi
Hmm I can certainly relate as I take care of people for a living. It's a tough and thankless job, but hang in there. I hope a day comes when you can look back and be proud of yourself.

Glad to see you again, you always made asf that much brighter.

/me triple glomps [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] ; and gives a slice of ice-cream cake

Thank you very much kacta.

I missed your straight-forwardness and you're also a delight to be around~

I'll hang in there. As much as I groan each morning, I know that is hard to find someone you can trust and rely on.

See you for now~

Take care as always. ^^

Gahh i missed the time you were on >< Welcome back ojou sama~ Missed you quite a bit...
Hmm stuff that happened in life... Well i guess i experienced... still am... experiencing a somewhat more major depression than i had before... I guess ill probably be somewhat different than how i was before though basically the same~ Maybe a bit more emotional than before... ahh well im working on getting out of this... ><
But really really happy that youre back... and i think i got some sand in my eyes so ill just stop here :runaway:

lol. samy being emotional. I told you you're a normal human.

also though you may not know me, welcome back renano

Welcome back, mademoiselle.

I am currently busy with real life junk, so I log on once a week or so for a quick post or two (so that means no more ecchi time. Sadlyfe). Hope to hear from you soon and hear more songs. (:

Also, that apartment is for me, you, Samkaka and Gwee, right? Trltortlrorlolorltoer,/

Hmm non humans arent supposed to be emotional? Ahh well if it means i have to be human to have this bit of happiness then why not~ /me still claims to be vampire ninja werewolf mage :runhappy:

Hmm... time to alert that [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; since he was worried as well x3

Well i guess it differs by creature then? Some which only have certain emotions~

Welcome back my Lady~

It's been a while indeed.
Glad to know you and your family are doing fine ^^

Your very own apartment huh..Sounds fun
Mind if I drop by every now and then? :3
(I need company so..living on my own is a no-go for me :x)

Anyway, it's a delight to see you on ASF again.
The doors here are always open so feel free to drop by whenever you want.

Take care and see ya~!

Last edited:
Welcome back Renano-san!!!:runhappy:

I've you really missed, and I'm glad that with you (and family) in the last almost half year about the disaster and at another bad related stuff good out come are.

I wish furthermore for you a nice days in the future at the both parties (you and your family), And I'm glad that you again at your ASF-family are.^^

Well a bit from me out the last 5 month:

- I've few achis get.
- I posting/spamming how a crazy.
- Made some new friends - are all nice.
- And something...

PS.: We see us then^^

Hmm... It seem the Ojou-sama that everyone been talking about is back....

Welcome back and I wish to know you like everyone else....:)

HOLD IT! ... yo! wb wb. good to see you again, rena. :goodtea:

EDIT: btw.. stalkers are creepy and scary. take care!

Hellos and wb, my name is Monjster... J is for Joker. Hope we will get along

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], feel free to call me what you will. Pyre has a nice ring to it after all ;)

/I have finally realized how to properly do mentions/

Hello, everyone.

Old friends and soon to be made new friends.

I am posting this in the spam section since it is full of little ramblings. ^^

Lots of other things happened, but I'll just post the interesting ones... or at least the ones that I consider interesting.

Some Tidbits

- I'll try to logon during evenings, chat after midnight a bit, or when I find time in between breaks.

- I am not looking for understanding, sympathy, or forgiveness. I am posting this to allow others to know what has happened to me and that I will not forget my dear friends on ASF.

September

- Signed on full time as my mother's caretaker

- Right arm feels like it's coming out of its socket... better now. (Not the first time)
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; !!!!!!!
You have no idea how much I feel like Kone right now :whipmaster:, I'm so relieved.
And super glad you've been alright and had a good time.

Dear Renano...
Seems like eternity passed by.....My heart rests this much easier now...
All sorts of things could have happened...I didn't know if you where just fine or in jail or worse or whatnot without even anyway of communicating to any of us...But now I will be overjoyed and at ease. Sun shines again, and it's very very genki !

And you don't have to to worry about forgiveness or or anything else like you've been or done something bad, cause even if you needed it I could say with confidence there prob wouldn't be a single soul here at AS that wouldn't mind giving it too you. It is perfectly understandable with all that you have had on you during this time.

Eh right arm, just make sure to use the left as well so their the same size :j

- I have a STALKER! If he calls again, I will report him. (Also, not the first time this has happened)
:surprise: Ehh :nosebleed:

Hmm... time to alert that [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; since he was worried as well x3
But I am bursting with joy now Sammy XD :sleepmoon:
The sun is back in my heart, and I will rest easy. Thanks..., for thinking about me. I guess you would know how much this would mean too me now.
////////////////////////////

As for me...I've moved to a new apartment myself, which I am very happy about! I just took some pictures of my color full lighting in it xD And was thinking about posting them today. But since I just recently came back to AS, I could not just simply go on as normal or as before, ignoring your not being here anymore in this way! As if I could forget, and just go on jolly with others here on AS.

But NOW, I will post my pictures with joy. Right now I gotta celebrate, and have some music for this awesome occasion !

Last edited:
I`m glad to see you`re back! Everybody`s missed you. (I.E. Me)

Anyway, an update huh?

Well, aside from my uncle moving in with us, everything`s been pretty much the same. Nothing really eventful or worth mentioning has happened. Though, I am worried about the fact that, for the past few weeks, I seem to be playing way too much video games without even realizing it. Like 7-10 hours straight without even trying. Not much sleep recently. Aside from that though, everything is just as plain, boring, and linear as it always is. It`s quite relaxing.:goodtea:

Welcome back Renano, and it's a pleasure to meet you. :hi:
If you ever need someone to vent to I can offer an ear.(it seems like you have a lot going on)
Also since you're acting normal in real life, be your fun self here :cheering:

Lastly... New friend!!! :runhappy:
(had to be done :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092