[LPW #168] Ancient Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Nowadays, gaming involves fast computers, mastery of PvP, virtual shoot-em-ups, and all sorts of violence, action, and even sex.

But there was an ancient time, generations ago, when this was the height of gaming, with all the bells and whistles.

I think I saw a pinball machine once, in a museum. ;)

Old games, new games, enjoy them all! :miku_cheer:

The rules.

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 222 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

Damn it guys, away for a bit and all chaos ensues. Can't leave you kids for more than a minute!

[EDIT] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; A quick look at the report section and I think most have been taken care of by Velka, it is a quick glance since I'm about to head off, anyone specifically that I might have missed that still needs looking? I'll take a look when I get back. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy
Grumpy Cat passed away today. She was 7.

How will we do memes without her? :(

sticker.png

Had a good night at Magic, Friday. Finished 3rd of 16 players. :)

Sooner or later, leggy is just going to get a pool of coffee to swim in every morning =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.