tumblr_ocmtmiCf7L1ro5jf8o1_250.gif

tumblr_ocmtmiCf7L1ro5jf8o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ocmtmiCf7L1ro5jf8o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ocmtmiCf7L1ro5jf8o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ocmtmiCf7L1ro5jf8o4_r1_250.gif
Rules:
1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 2500 will be the winner!
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)
@KingArturia If you don't mind.​

Last edited:
G'gratulation Mon for this time again!

Edit: Welcome Jez...:hi:

Slowly sleepy, but otherwise okay... And you, how are you with your new position till now?:goodtea:

It's almost time for you to sleep, right? The new position is going well, and keeping me very busy. Thanks for asking!

It's almost time for you to sleep, right? The new position is going well, and keeping me very busy. Thanks for asking!

Hmm... Well, about in a 30~45 min. so...

And I see, good to hear that, but keep care on your health nevertheless... And with (still) little Izu..?:goodtea:

Reactions: Jezebel
/me glomps [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];~

How are ya? :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ~ my friend, how are you? I'm doing great! Busy...and looks like you've been quite busy yourself. Are all your friends getting married? lol You're such a great friend to help your friends with their weddings. I think I'd go crazy. The only sanity is that it will be over; yet, full of wondrous memories. How's the family business?

Hmm... Well, about in a 30~45 min. so...

And I see, good to hear that, but keep care on your health nevertheless... And with (still) little Izu..?:goodtea:

Little Izu is great, and growing every day. I'm having to change his collar every two weeks cause he's a growing boy. But he's lovable and loves people, so he gets a pass on growing.

Congrats monmonpon

Hmm... didnt notice the lpw was so close to finishing last night ;p

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Poor guy, losing the last LPW.

My condolences. :akazukin_pat:

:laughpanda:

congrats [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] for winning the previous LPW

9745941.png

Little Izu is great, and growing every day. I'm having to change his collar every two weeks cause he's a growing boy. But he's lovable and loves people, so he gets a pass on growing.
Hmm, I see and nice, but why constantly a new one buy? Is the collar not editable in the size?

Edit: G'late-afternoon people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?