ybkhcr.gif

pkeieo.gif

tumblr_n8u5yaWrLk1r2k3boo1_500.gif

tumblr_n482elwOWG1qbwudjo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_o2xx78Be7e1urvj4vo1_r1_1280.jpg

Rules:
1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 2500 will be the winner!
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; if you don't mind.​

Last edited:
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; congrats! As I mentioned before you can go up to 2500 if you want, but 2250 is a good number.

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; congrats! As I mentioned before you can go up to 2500 if you want, but 2250 is a good number.
Thank you Telos c:
Let's keep it at 2250 for now c:

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Congrats again on winning the last LPW!

Interesting cover on an old classic song!

I won't waste my inks on those :akazukin_evillaugh:

I should give up on learning this, too evil :lapi_annoyed:
Cakesssss:lapi_love:
We can't do that...it'll cause butterfly effect? :kurochan_shock:

/me rests under a shady tree with samy :rr_hold:

I guess~ Better to get random scraps out of the bin :kurochan_laugh:

Magic could be more useful if you want to go to hogwarts or something :kurochan_thumb:

Yes~ Like cakes~ :miku_oishii:

But if we only change the last decade or so, then the effects wouldnt be that great :miku_wut:

/me takes out some snacks :rr_stargazing:

New LPW? This mean another Frank Corp branch. =\

/me adjusts his budget accordingly

Last post changed to 2500 since people seem to like slow LPWs.

It has not to mean that a 2500-er LPW slow is - Earlier was a 2500-er already in ~ 2 weeks done...:bored:

It has not to mean that a 2500-er LPW slow is - Earlier was a 2500-er already in ~ 2 weeks done...:bored:

Do you also feel like this lpw is going to be slow too dear? Maybe we can make time go faster with....
anime-anime-couple-gif-Favim.com-4306064.gif

But it hasn't been that way for a couple years now, the max should be lowered to about 2,000

But it hasn't been that way for a couple years now, the max should be lowered to about 2,000

Hmm... Yeah, but e.g. the LPW of K-chan (144) was faster done than from Neruko's (143), and these was still in this year - All both was less as 3 weeks done (and these was much far than 2K)...xD

Fast LPW is better than slow LPW because having more winners is better than having less winners. =\

Fast LPW is better than slow LPW because having more winners is better than having less winners. =\

Yeah, in the theory - but in the reality doesn't happen so. The rhythm in LPW is not to calculate. But in the 12 months, well in a year we're having so ~ 10-14 (plus/minus) winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/