[Discussions] SOTM#15 - November/December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#15 - November/December 2012 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#15 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Hmm too late to finish the entry for the other round then ;p Gahh midterms x.x Hmm... free... i wonder how this will turn out~

Hmm.. SOTM campaign :surprised:
this is the biggest SOTM comp. coz it'll be set as SOTM ads :goodtea:

Last edited:
Yeah, but who knows ;p
Allright.. let's do this :desire::punch:
But you're haunted by midterms sam.. :reallyconfused:

But still you must deal with it :giveme:
Hmm where those siggy maker.. This is a big project of sotm, i hope they won't miss it

:surprised: eeeehhhh.. eeh.. I never know that we have this contest.. Maybe bcoz I spent to many time away from Earth..

:surprised: eeeehhhh.. eeh.. I never know that we have this contest.. Maybe bcoz I spent to many time away from Earth..

You're always free to join anytime.^^

Hmm too late to finish the entry for the other round then ;p Gahh midterms x.x Hmm... free... i wonder how this will turn out~

Never too late!^^ We have open theme this month. Therefore, you can still submit it. ;]

Hmm.. SOTM campaign :surprised:
this is the biggest SOTM comp. coz it'll be set as SOTM ads :goodtea:

We'll see! ;] I don't wanna spoil anything. hihi. :]

Will post my entry soon :)

Looking forward to it!~

Hmm but it seems like it wouldnt fit here~ xD Have a random idea but i dun think ill get far with this contest just drawing...

Hmm but it seems like it wouldnt fit here~ xD Have a random idea but i dun think ill get far with this contest just drawing...

Its semi freestyle, so pretty much anything goes. Just add in "SOTM join now" or something along those lines in the sig somewhere and you are good to go.

Hmm..
Ill see if i can get myself up to scratch with my gfx, and i can come up with an idea for this theme :<

Its semi freestyle, so pretty much anything goes. Just add in "SOTM join now" or something along those lines in the sig somewhere and you are good to go.

I agree with Geis. Hahaha. ;]

Never mind what i said...

Hmmm.. I didn't see what you said. >.<

Hmm..
Ill see if i can get myself up to scratch with my gfx, and i can come up with an idea for this theme :<

Yeeeeeeeeey!~ Looking forward to it. :)

Fifth entry added!^^

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; I'm afraid to click the links on your siggy because I don't wanna hit you! hahaha. xD

Last edited:
Umm, so, does the SOTM still open for this month?
I wanna try joining once in a while... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。