Question Purpose of the download area

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
You can see it for yourself.

134 threads on the 1st page, 94 of 134 threads belong to the same person.
On the 2nd page, 32 of the 48 threads belong to the same person.
Some threads are being bumped day after day since well over a month ago.

It looks to me the purpose of the hentai download area, is that everyone effectively become a causal uploader so that a certain person can copy and sticky/bump it all over the place.
Doesn't look to me the download area now consider user experience at all.

If AS is fine with this way, just ignore this thread and keep going this way.
Just a comment.

It seems that now none of staff care about this area except "same person".

Upvote 0
You can see it for yourself.

134 threads on the 1st page, 94 of 134 threads belong to the same person.
On the 2nd page, 32 of the 48 threads belong to the same person.
Some threads are being bumped day after day since well over a month ago.

It looks to me the purpose of the hentai download area, is that everyone effectively become a causal uploader so that a certain person can copy and sticky/bump it all over the place.
Doesn't look to me the download area now consider user experience at all.

If AS is fine with this way, just ignore this thread and keep going this way.

0Dyz6rwfRL.png

I don't see "Release from Anime-sharing what was provided by velka"
Same for about past 5 or so month.

Just a comment.
Forgot last month ftw?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't see "Release from Anime-sharing what was provided by velka"
Same for about past 5 or so month.

Forgot last month ftw?

It has gotten worse than last month that it worth further commenting.
If you don't like it, just delete the thread or move it to staff contact like everything is just an illusion.

We can certainly credit you, just like we do for Justice/Tailon, if you mark your stuff as own bought with proof.
You can't just say "the date is 2017/07/07 07:07 so it is my own bought".
We have no way to know if you copied from somewhere else or bought it yourself.
Especially when you have a track record of buying something and release uncracked, then replace with our own bought cracked version.
That is, if you properly credit CG rips and doujin and cracked files you re-uploaded from us (include not sticky / bump those copied threads).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry was busy with releases, let's see.....
It is seems like that chinese paywall organisation is the only who doesn't like something.

I don't need an "favor" and you are the last to who i will "prove" anything. (laught)
Place where release appearing first tells all what it need to tell by it self to begin with. Nor will i add "own bout" to my releases it just looks ugly.

And how can i know that the cg rip or crack are your ? 2dj well knows for low quality reputation and stealing crack from chinese community, aren't you just steal Mai and other crack slapping 2dj on it to show how much value there is in 2dj ?

None of my actions harm users nor anime sharing. And on my priority list the community receiving new release are far on top of the list while chinese vipper leechers or way on the bottom.

Upvote 0
You're entitled to your view, fair enough. You find what works for you, we find what works for us.

We only rip CG ourselves, we don't copy CG rips from anyone. We have our branding.
We put own bought to thread title as a proof of origin / quality.
We states crack by us when we make our own, verified clean and working crack / decrypted files.

You know what/how you post and how people see it. We know the effects from ddl sales / dl count.
I actually rather want to thank you for doing what you're doing now, which is very beneficial to us.
Regardless of that, having AS look like a junkyard is not what we want to see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Provide proof of making your cracks. Editing someone also made crack by linking it to "2dj" txt doesn't automatically amke it your made. You was stealing other people cracks and saying they are your.

Sure i'm sure that having all released by passing your vip paywall benefits 2dj.
So wait you are great full for what i'm doing yet you are whining ? Mate settle and decided already.

AS look like a junkyard is not what we want to see.
Seems like you out of arguments.
Users having all new releases in front of their eyes is a positive rather then negative thing. Re read my prev. message if you didn't get it from the first time.

Upvote 0
Provide proof of making your cracks. Editing someone also made crack by linking it to "2dj" txt doesn't automatically amke it your made. You was stealing other people cracks and saying they are your.

Sure i'm sure that having all released by passing your vip paywall benefits 2dj.
So wait you are great full for what i'm doing yet you are whining ? Mate settle and decided already.

Seems like you out of arguments.
Users having all new releases in front of their eyes is a positive rather then negative thing. Re read my prev. message if you didn't get it from the first time.

A well run AS benefits us ALL collectively. A poorly run AS hentai download area benefits mainly you, and may be some of us too depending on how users think.

If the 1335 threads in our "VIP - Released for Record" area with timestamp isn't enough to proof we have playable games before everyone else, I don't know what can.
And well, if we have stolen crack from someone else, sure you can easily find one that doesn't come with the 2dj.txt.

Or that for a game that start selling on 00:00, we magically found cracked versions of new games online, and we are the only one to grab them, then post in our private area on 00:54, month after month, for the past year or so. This scenario is quite possible if we are as dedicated to copying as you, sadly we aren't.

Users having all "old" releases in front of their eyes is a positive thing for you, but not everyone else.
Since no other people bother to reply, I already have my answer for my original question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anime sharing being runned absolutely fine and it benefit Anime-sharing and users, not chinese pay wall and leeches.

If the 1335 threads in our "VIP - Released for Record"
Release.
I'm doing an experiment this month to see if shared release in aprox 1h after release will cause sales drop or not.

Or that for a game that start selling
Why this game wan't posted right way but only after i release my version ? The thought about developer xD?
ftw, circlejerking doesn't leading any where just fyi.

Upvote 0
Anime sharing being runned absolutely fine and it benefit Anime-sharing and users, not chinese pay wall and leeches.

Release.
I'm doing an experiment this month to see if shared release in aprox 1h after release will cause sales drop or not.

Why this game wan't posted right way but only after i release my version ? The thought about developer xD?
ftw, circlejerking doesn't leading any where just fyi.

If you and other admins think AS is running fine, then you don't have to response at all.
The thread specifically ask whether anyone think it is abnormal that your post take over 70% of the front page.
That is including some 2 months old threads that you still continue to bump.

Anyway, since you insisted, I'll explain in detail.

We don't work for AS or you, so we don't have to post anything here right away.
Again, feel free to treat us as copying your releases, because we are effectively doing that, but preferably with our own content sources.
We have no interest in taking "first place" in anything on the public side of the internet, because there is no benefit.
It only takes you 10 minutes to re-upload and sticky the same thing.

Helping the developers? Sure why not, posting 1hr after release / 1yr after release doesn't affect how much we earn in PPS/PPD.
We have one of the top deputy service in China serving several hundred customers per month buying originals like games and dakimakura.
Significant portion of our members buy legit content and some make exchanges with us for more content.
Many just wanted to play the games they bought but not wanting to wait for shipping and opening the pristine packaging.
Effectively all our members with access to private content don't leak those to the public internet.
We have a highly resourceful internal sharing mechanism that does not actively harm the developers.
We have no problem sharing what is already shared, at the same or of a higher quality / later version.
Not like it can make any additional harm to the developers, since the actual harm is caused by whoever first make it available on the public internet.

The difference between us and AS is,
We build a city for those who pay taxes or supply, in exchange for stable supply.
AS just does Wild West.

You proved one title to be own bought, others unproved, including some that you obviously copied from us.
If you don't show proof for each specific title, and/or mark them as own bought, we have no way to identify if you bought them.
So, you cannot expect us to label everything as originated from you.

We have plenty of cash to just buy the same thing as you do, if you want to go that way...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you and other admins think AS is running fine, then you don't have to response at all.
Why did you made this thread then ? You kinda lost in arguments. first you say i'm the bane, than you praising me now you are saying you don't have to response at all. は?

We don't work for AS or you, so we don't have to post anything here right away.
That is correct the only place for what you are working is your vip section, and the perfect condition for you - nothing being release with in one month at least so your vip can gain more new members.

We have no interest in taking "first place" in anything
Read the sentence above.

Helping the developers? Sure why not, posting 1hr after release / 1yr after release doesn't affect how much we earn in PPS/PPD.
Wait wait wait, weren't 2dj supporting developer by having vip and not release stuff ? :D I clearly remember you had bullshit like this hanging around.

I guess I should be sorry to have access to 10000+ more unreleased files (mainly CG, doujin voice) than anyone in AS do, that we don't bother to upload.
Well if you do this then your vip will have literally nothing doujinsi related, since it already don't have game section. As on my side - i personally cannot pull hte voice and the CG, impossible with my budges, i don't have vip section nor Anime-sharing has donations.
But there is plenty of chinese bbs and other places where you can leech voice for example i have no time for this either. And sad panda helps alot with CG

If you really did buy those things you say, show proof and write own bought on your title, so that we don't copy those on AS.
You have short term memory ?
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ion-purpose-download-area-619226/#post2734405

Upvote 0
Okay, that's enough childish bickering from both of you. The administration team will consider the points raised in this thread when we have time to do so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.