Status
Not open for further replies.

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Like this:

YWrpn21G.jpeg

Might be a Firefox exclusive bug (is so on one forum), but I know it is fixable (because other vB 3/4 boards don't have it).

Likewise read threads remain in the list, instead of being removed (when creating a new search).

Last edited:
Threads you responded in or that you already read appear in the "What's new?" search. As stated, this might be a browser (Firefox) specific problem.

Upvote 0
What's new search pull out post that is within 24 hours if I'm not mistaken. It's not necessarily those that you haven't read or replies.

Upvote 0
Nope, "What's New?" pulls the ones that haven't been read and posted since your last "visit". Visit being since you either hit the "Mark Forums Read" button or last logged off.
There is a function for calling all posts in the last 24 hours, you'll see it if there's no new posts after using the "What's New?" function.

Upvote 0
What's New is /search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post
I've never had this bug, but maybe it could be overcome with simply using /search.php?do=getnew instead?
Or if your last visit was less than 24 hours ago, just use /search.php?do=getdaily like what Coro mentioned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.