Fixed Report Style Related Bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessu

| WESSU_CHRONICLE_KEY/. |
Oct 16, 2010
Ok, there are a lot of things that are missing or not working correctly. Especially with the usergroups forum permission and some other misc. stuff like not being able to upload and avatar an so on.

Please post here all anormalities you find before opening the forum to public.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-08-27-12h26m18s7.png
    vlcsnap-2013-08-27-12h26m18s7.png
    746.5 KB · Views: 28
Bug report ^^

It seems if you use warrior themes sometimes the wallpaper will blink when you scroll up or down

For now I'm using 1080p resolution and opera as a browser :3

Upvote 0
Hmmmmmm spoiler tags do not work (all i get is blank and no links at all like its deleted). Also for movies and OVA's tags are limited to 5 per thread.

Upvote 0
Did not know what was option value for lol.

Attachments

• Crusoe Had It Easy Hentai Visual Novel by Marble Syrup (9).jpg
    Crusoe Had It Easy Hentai Visual Novel by Marble Syrup (9).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0
  1. Does this count as a bug? I mean the notification pull down menu should be above the header bar, right.
    Untitled.jpg
  2. I noticed this in other forums using vB 4 - is it possible to pull up signature field to directly below where our post ends, rather than below the post bit (that box on the left containing your ava, post count, etc) line? Cause it looks bad on short posts imo lol.
  3. [.spoiler] doesn't seem to work until you use [.spoiler=blahblahblah]
    test

Upvote 0
1. This is an issue with certain skins. On some of them the Notification drop down will actually mingle with the search box, making parts of it unreadable. It's a design problem, not sure who here knows enough about modifying these to make it work properly.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I know that far though other skins look worse that I guess I'll stick to either Underground or Brave lol. Warrior's fixed width looks a little too cramped, though it looked very good on IPB. Not a biggie anyway.

Oh, also
Hey! Welcome back.
Thanks for registering, by registering you've enable a lot of fun features. Before posting and making new threads, take your time to read the threads in the Forum Rules & Guidelines.
Mistake. :P I couldn't find it under notices manager though - where to edit that?

Upvote 0
HAH, the things you can't do when I'm not around.

I noticed just some minutes after installing Underground, but instead if fixing it. I installed Brave and Cielo.
I need to check the templates code on navbar :S.

fail.

Spoiler works just fine.

Ok, I'll point out how to edit that message.

If the postbit legacy might be a bit weird, because I modified it. Let's be real, the vb4 default is horrible.

Upvote 0
Does this seems right?

10pwpac.jpg
The user box seems to overlap the banned at a wrong place...

EDIT
Also
2dj1k40.jpg
You can see that the image resizer script (or whatever resize them images) does not work. The image is also cut on the far right side (again, this shows that the image is not being resized)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The first bug is an issue with the Brave style being fluid naturally and not fixed. Which means your resolution is very small.
You should use another style, Underground should do or Cielo.

The second issue, I don't know why. Someone changed the max allowed size to 640px. In my browser it works perfectly.

Upvote 0
I dunno about that, but now that you mention it, on the other themes, the forum stretches itself to as far as my monitor goes. Odd enough, the Brave theme, doesn't.

One more thing: this isn't style-related, but the Experience Point (blue bar) doesn't seem to be progressing to fill. It's always stuck at around 5%.

Upvote 0
Please avoid double posting, the bar does move but it takes a while.

Upvote 0
Trying to avoid double posting like the plaque. All is accident !

Upvote 0
Please avoid double posting, the bar does move but it takes a while.

I didn't double post O_o and I've waited for it to move for like two hours. Now I'm at 50% EXP to next level but at 5% bar O.o help?

Upvote 0
The blue bar is for the total experience accumulated and not a level progress bar. It only moves slowly. ;) We may have to increase the maximum, though - otherwise in a month or two the first people will already hit it. :D

Upvote 0
Not really a bug, but I can barely notice the Report Post and Reputation button on Brave.

Upvote 0
The blue bar is for the total experience accumulated and not a level progress bar. It only moves slowly. ;) We may have to increase the maximum, though - otherwise in a month or two the first people will already hit it. :D

Right now max leve is 255. Once Someone hits it, I'll adjust it to 1000.

Upvote 0
23vlwya.jpg
Something seems to mess up animated avatar thumbnail in the Groups page. Compare it to the one I'm wearing right now...

EDIT
Same thing happened in the Visitor Message page

EDIT2
TinyPic has the same problem with the pic... then I guess the problem is in the image's end :/ nvm then

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092