Fixed Activation code does not arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGib

Trusted Member
Feb 21, 2014
Now I've been messing with it like half an hour and the activation code does still not arrive. I've double, even triple-checked the email address, but still nothing. I can see this at the top of my page:
We had a problem with our email servers. It is fixed now. If you haven't received an activation email, please initiate Resend the activation email by visiting this link. If you have any other problems, please post in Site Support section.
... and so I've been trying to send it again and again and still nothing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, before someone's suggesting to check the "Spam box" as well, the activation code ain't there either.

The mail server DNS and its backup DNS is experience a huge DDOS at this time. All email function are down atm. The email server were not designed to handle DDOS, nor its DNS server. We are working hard to mitigate the DNS DDOS.

I've manually activated your account.

Anime-Sharing basic member function is not affected since it were designed for this kind of DDOS but staff function and auxiliary server may appear down at this time. Nothing too worry about, it will get fixed in due time.

Edit: As of 10 PM EST, the DDOS is fully mitigated.

Last edited:
Reactions: GGib
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。