Denied Light novel section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
so there's anime and manga sections....but no light novel section? why not?

I don't think it's big enough to warrant a separate section. If you wanted to discuss a fan-translated LN you might as well discuss them on their site. It can provide actual feedback and may progress the translation speed. If you want a download link for officially translated LN, you may put a request on download and request section.

What kind of LN have you read? If you just read an LN because they have their anime adaptation then you can discuss them on the anime section. If you want spoiler you can go to AnimeSuki because they have a larger userbase than Anime-Sharing.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't recommend other sites to someone asking why the forum doesn't have a particular section, but Bay K.W. Arde summed it up with his first sentence. Discussions about light novel seem to be a minority here, and we may make a subsection dedicated to certain discussions only if there's significant interest. For the time being, you can just use the Anime Talk section.

Upvote 0
Yup, [MENTION=40274]lire711[/MENTION] ; The interest group for light novels right now on this forum is either almost non-existent or they are all hiding. If you are able to get enough users interested and actively participating in that group, then a separate section may be granted.

Upvote 0
Ah, thanks, didn't spot that hiding rascal (light novel section).

I read light novels because I love em! Not because of having an anime adaption-:@

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Regardless of your reason for reading light novels, based on your reply, I'll assume that the light novel section that we have is (at least close to) what you were looking for. Otherwise, we still don't see much enthusiasm for light novel-related chats, so we won't make a subsection dedicated to light novel discussions for now.

Thread locked. PM me if you still have questions and need it reopened.

EDIT: My bad, didn't see the poll. I'll let the thread be open for a while longer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。