Denied ASF-stream page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, I had this idea since about a year, but I was with other stuff busy, that I it post could.

Well to topic now: I've this suggestion for ASF several times thought, and I'm always on the result come; - What is, if ASF in few year (so far with your technical and DMCA-policy compatible is) a own anime-stream page had (how once ASL/AST had)? - This sub-page could the name wear "ASF-TV"; - In this page could the memberes and guests always the oldest/newest anime-movies/series see (This idea had I from other forums, but I won't advertising give - is with the rule connected). - this would then a another service magnet application from ASF be, what then more guests move could in the forum to registering - and discuss; etc.

After this could then alwasy the animes download... - I say this only in ASF interest, not more or less.
..:goodtea:~>

Well, what think you about this?

Anime is not the primary focus of the AS Project. And then, right now it costs 1200$/month to maintain the entire infrastructure, barely within its allocated budget. Adding any kind of streaming will double of that monthly cost, at the very least, plus some one-time expense.

It's not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.

Upvote 0
It seems, that I forgot have; - still this quote-part add "(so far with your technical, financially and DMCA-policy compatible is)" - But how said: This is just a suggestion.

Upvote 0
Anything can be made reality here [MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION], you just need lots of money to make it happen.

Upvote 0
Anything can be made reality here Nanashi you just need lots of money to make it happen.

Of course it depends on the money content - But again: If somtime a financially chance is for this to make, then...

Notice: Wrong mentioning; - there miss the "1" part.

Upvote 0
Our stance on the matter is more or less identical to how we answered your other thread from a while back: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...d-you-think-if-would-own-download-link-79353/

As of now, we don't think any free streaming service out there meets the reasonable standards of streaming uninterrupted, full anime episodes, while not being DMCA trigger-happy and actually allowing third-party uploads. Therefore, similarly, the notion of using a third-party service to offset the costs does not look viable.

Thank you for your input and suggestion.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.