Answered Labeling for Trusted and Not Trusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimeVoid

Well , i have a suggestion that each user can label either trust or Not trusted to the every designated uploader in any section. of course they still be able access them even though they were label not trusted . the labeling could be many things like change the color of the post thread (if it is Green = Trusted , Red = Not Trusted ,Blue = Admin).It can be quite similar to Nyaa torrent website.

Why not just subscribe to whichever uploader you trust?

And it is pretty pointless. Many uploaders including moderators and admins here just copy off other trusted uploaders.
Unlike Nyaa, there are effectively no fake files here. Apart from in some occasion, that whoever uploaded certain content first, wrote the wrong version number, or used the wrong tag/category, or (cough) uploaded the wrong Nodvd (cough), then the mistake got copied by the rest of the uploaders.

Upvote 0
Why not just subscribe to whichever uploader you trust?

And it is pretty pointless. Many uploaders including moderators and admins here just copy off other trusted uploaders.
Unlike Nyaa, there are effectively no fake files here. Apart from in some occasion, that whoever uploaded certain content first, wrote the wrong version number, or used the wrong tag/category, or (cough) uploaded the wrong Nodvd (cough), then the mistake got copied by the rest of the uploaders.

Well, i don't know much about the admin and moderators in here.Even though it seems pretty pointless , this is just only serves as a tool for labeling many uploader who is still new or just posting a file without checking its content as you mention in your explanation.Since also many new members were perhaps getting a wrong files from nyaa or any untrusted website and just upload here or even worse if the untrusted uploader of the files itself were one of the member in this forum, they could either share an incomplete files of data which may contain a virus or the files itself were corrupted.
So we must be careful.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, members who want to become uploaders and be able to post in the Downloads section have to go through a trial period before being approved by someone. I don't frequent the Downloads section here often but I think that effectively ensures that for the most part, those who can post in that section are trustworthy enough. I wouldn't fault an uploader entirely for uploading a corrupted file either; while I do think uploaders should review their files beforehand, I do not think that the emergence of a corrupt file should be construed as any malice on part of the uploader and it is more likely to be an honest mistake. Besides, labeling people as either trustworthy or untrustworthy isn't a very nice nor is it in the spirit of a community for 'sharing'. I'm sure anyone who uploads enough malicious files would have their uploading powers revoked.

Upvote 0
Well, how already my good collegue above me so nicely pointed have: Going newbies usual by an unknown period, where then from the Admins (especially of our chief Admin, Checky (Known than Checkmate) decided will, if he or she than worthy upcoming Uploader go can. Members/Guests have then itself find out, if at their threads still valid links/contents have or not... Where then, be cool...:bored:

Upvote 0
To answer OP, we have something similar to your suggestion in the following points:
1. There's no "Not Trusted", new Uploader will go through a moderation queue.
2. Staff post, including admin and moderator are Blue lit.
3. Anyone distinguished themselves from others, including supplying new unique contents, helps fulfilling requests and be nice to everyone will be Green lit.

Unfortunately, due to possible trolling and other exploits, we will decide who gets what.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To answer OP, we have something similar to your suggestion in the following points:
1. There's no "Not Trusted", new Uploader will go through a moderation queue.
2. Staff post, including admin and moderator are Blue lit.
3. Anyone distinguished themselves from others, including supplying new unique contents, helps fulfilling requests and be nice to everyone will be Green lit.

Unfortunately, due to possible trolling and other exploits, we will decide who gets what.

Its Good to hear that some suggestions were similar. By the way , what happened to the wallpaper background of AnimeSharing that use to be ?( The White hair Elf girl if i might not mistaken ) or why not add any wallpaper background ? instead just plain white is kinda bit boring.

Upvote 0
By the way , what happened to the wallpaper background of AnimeSharing that use to be ?( The White hair Elf girl if i might not mistaken ) or why not add any wallpaper background ? instead just plain white is kinda bit boring.
We updated the design a year ago, unfortunately, it's going to stay this way.

Upvote 0
I'll mark this thread as answered and close it. Feel free to open another thread if you have other inquiries.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092