Otome or BL which is better

natasel

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2013
How do think from which side more interesting to play game if you playing as a girl or guy :444825:

Though both are interested It is Otme Game when it is either.
Because I am a woman

:444835:

otome game for life, hand down, just because i hate BL stuff.Besides, with otome game, i can relate myself more to the character, but BL game no i cannot imagine myself turning into a boy,

otome game for life, hand down, just because i hate BL stuff.Besides, with otome game, i can relate myself more to the character, but BL game no i cannot imagine myself turning into a boy,

I understand how you feel, a little fantasy won't hurt anyone :56016:

It may be healing in my opinions

I don't want to create wars between two different fandoms, we're girls so we should unite and accept each others flaws!
Truth be told that the BL community is waaaay more active than the otome community, I admire them for that. Their sharing community is also much more open than the otome community, plus they have a really active forum. I hope someday I can create one. Otomehearts needs to be moved to a proper server and host, but i don't have money to do that right now.

Anyway I like both, BL games are much more unpredictable than Otome but i love Otome for being pure and fluffy.
:chuuni_checkmate:

Last edited:
I agree with Sakimchi statement, each person have different agreement and point of view. I guess otome is still fairly new compare to other but i also hope that we can spread our fandom far and further away:56050:

...................A-am I the only one here that is in both fandom? /creepsawayslowly

You can tell?? i already reach my limit when i listen solo but if it BL then .... i think im gonna die :nekopara_dead:
Ohhohhhh w of course what are we if not pervs |D BL just did it shamelessly ww but nowadays otome drama cds are getting even more steamier I can't........................... orz

Ohhohhhh w of course what are we if not pervs |D BL just did it shamelessly ww but nowadays otome drama cds are getting even more steamier I can't........................... orz

R18 are out more and more recently *shot*

Rejet isnt even R18 yet and look at off of the Kisses :nekopara_dead:

R18 are out more and more recently *shot*

Rejet isnt even R18 yet and look at off of the Kisses :nekopara_dead:
Rejet is a master at subtlety............. /dies
which one did you say that affected you greatly?

Rejet is a master at subtlety............. /dies
which one did you say that affected you greatly?

Nao-nii in Wasurenaga and Oz
NamiDai in Lipon

(Wasurenaga and OZ series seriously since i always *RAWR*)

OZ: Why did you have to turn into *that*
Wasu: My love, dont go *tear*
Lipon: refreshing and heal my broken heart easily

Nao-nii in Wasurenaga and Oz
NamiDai in Lipon

(Wasurenaga and OZ series seriously since i always *RAWR*)

OZ: Why did you have to turn into *that*
Wasu: My love, dont go *tear*
Lipon: refreshing and heal my broken heart easily

Don't even start on wasurenagusa............|D
I have only listened to Beh-sama's Lipon CD and ............ I'm undone, completely I don't have the heart to try the rest (especially NamiDai's)

......I hope we are not off the topic or are we?

Don't even start on wasurenagusa............|D
I have only listened to Beh-sama's Lipon CD and ............ I'm undone, completely I don't have the heart to try the rest (especially NamiDai's)

......I hope we are not off the topic or are we?

Not really, dramaCD is part of our Otome life, so no worried. especially when our switch got turn on

I still highly recommended on listening to NamiDai Lipon (or is it just my bias) :nekopara_staaare:

Not really, dramaCD is part of our Otome life, so no worried. especially when our switch got turn on

I still highly recommended on listening to NamiDai Lipon (or is it just my bias) :nekopara_staaare:

It's because this thread is about "Otome or BL which is better" and I fear what we're talking now is irrelevant.............but yolo w
I think I've asked this to my friend before but is NamiDai's voice hetalia-high or tyb-low? *^*

It's because this thread is about "Otome or BL which is better" and I fear what we're talking now is irrelevant.............but yolo w
I think I've asked this to my friend before but is NamiDai's voice hetalia-high or tyb-low? *^*

I think it the TYB low (his voice is cheerful here)

I think it the TYB low (his voice is cheerful here)

LMAO somehow I can't imagine Namidai's hetalia cheerful chara with TYB low voice X'D I'd better have a listen at it before I die of curiousity w

Well I like both of the genre, I think depends on your preferences. Sometimes when I was bored with Otome, I'll play BL and some BL have a good story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。