Come join our PS Vita otome games sharing group on FB :-D

misairu

May 31, 2015
I'm creating a small group of PSV otome gamers on FB. The basic idea is that each member share one game that they own with the group->everyone profits :)

For the time being, it's gonna be a small group (maybe 10-50 ppl max) so that it's easier to keep track of members.

How it works
- To join the club, you need to share one PSV otome game dump. This dump must be:

* Working (playable on PS Vitas FW 3.60)
* In this list (Japanese PSV otome games only!)
* Of a game you legally purchased.

- You may be asked to provide proof that you bought the game: a picture of the game card with your username (or partial email address) if it's a physical release; or screenshot of the receipt if digital (make sure to blur out any personal information). This is to prevent some folks from claiming someone else's dumps as their own.

- Once joined, group members can share other otome-related contents like drama CDs, manga, novels, etc. You can also discuss your favorite games, anime, or Japanese/language learning tips....(*゚▽゚*)

How to join
1. Make sure you've read all of this post, including the FAQs.

2. Check out this list , see which one you have and can dump.

3. Post a reply in this thread, claim which game you'll be able to share.

4. Message me a picture as proof of your purchase. If everything checks out, I'll ask: a. when you can upload your files. b. your email for me to send the facebook group invites.

(Basically as long as if you have a picture to prove you own your copy of the game, you're in ^^)

I will begin to send out invites on Jan 25.

Member Rules
Only one main rule:
**Do not repost/share other members' uploads in any form, unless given explicit permission of the original uploaders.**
And of course the basics: Be nice, be respectful, be reasonable.

FAQs
1. Is it a private/secret group?
Yes, invites only.

2. Why not an open/larger group?
1st, smaller groups are easier to manage. 2nd, Some folks aren't comfortable with their dumps floating around freely on the internet. Most would prefer sharing things with people they know and like. It's like lending your game card to a friend. In this sense, a smaller group where members have more interactions with one another would be ideal.

3. Why do I need to share a game I own to join?
It works out better when everyone contributes something than for a few members to do all the work and the rest never make any contributions. Because it takes time to dump/upload a game, there's often little incentive to share unless you get something in return. And since you've bought the game you share, it shows that you've at least helped the industry & are willing to purchase games you like (i.e not a leecher who only wait for free stuff from others).

4. How many games do I have to share?
You only need to share one (1) game at the beginning to become a member. Once in the group, it's entirely up to you whether to contribute more or not.

5. Why these specific games?
It's the list of PSV games that have not been shared publicly on the internet.

6. I don't own any titles on the list. Can I offer something else?
For now, we only accept the PSV otoge on the list. Only non-English Vita games may be considered.

7. Do I have to pay/donate money?
No transferring of money involved. You have your own game, now you just dump it and share the files with other members. In exchange, you get access to what others are sharing. (Always be wary of strangers asking you to send them money on the internet!)

8. Why don't you include localized games?
There are but a few localized titles, the more people supporting sales the better. Companies may be discouraged from localizing more games if the ones they released don't prove to be profitable. It doesn't affect me personally since I buy only JP games these days but a lot of people can only count on localized releases. It'd be a bleak future for otome games in the West. (Besides, those games are often much more reasonably priced than JPN imports)

9. Why PSV and not PC/PSP/3DS? What about BL games?
Well, that'd be too broad a selection. Since it's a small group, We're just focusing on PSV otome games for now. In the group you may share (or ask other members if they can share) other types of contents if you want.

-----------------------------------------

Well that is it. Thanks for reading up till here ♥︎ If you're cool with all the stuff written above, come and join me ladies!!!\(( °ω° ))/ Let's fangirl together, shall we?♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Personally I'm looking for Taishou Alice All in One ^^ I myself will be sharing RE:VICE[D] as my "membership/entry game".

afNQyb9.jpg

Last edited:
Finally some real ACTION on my favorite AS section!!! :chuuni_yay:

Though I won't be able to contribute myself, cauz I don't have a Vita and I can't play in JP, I pretty much had the same idea except it was team-bought Steam games for much smaller groups, but the point was the same - simultaneously contributing to forum members and supporting developers (not just waiting for someone to share and being able to find it reposted on dozens of sites later, which *TELLS A BIG SECRET* basically make money from those uploads).

So, I sincerely hope you'll succeed in your endeavor and maybe you will extend it to PC games, so more people (including my humble persona) can contribute!

:alice_fight:

Last edited:
Reactions: misairu
That's a nice idea! And since it's a small closed off group and sharing one game is a requirement to join I feel much more comfortable with sharing my game(s). :) I especially like the rule where you have to prove you actually own the game.
I have yet to learn how to rip a game but if I succeed I'll share my copy of Period Cube. :)

(Edit: It might take some time for me to get around the ripping part so if anyone else wants to share Period Cube feel free to call dibs on it. I'll just upload a different game in that case^^)

Just letting you know tho that most -if not all- Vita games released in and after November 2016 require firmware 3.61+. Can confirm it personally with games like Harukanaru 6 Rondo, WoF 2 and Getsuei Moratorium.

Reactions: misairu
Finally some real ACTION on my favorite AS section!!!

Though I won't be able to contribute myself, cauz I don't have a Vita and I can't play in JP, I pretty much had the same idea except it was team-bought Steam games for much smaller groups, but the point was the same - simultaneously contributing to forum members and supporting developers (not just waiting for someone to share and being able to find it reposted on dozens of sites later, which *TELLS A BIG SECRET* basically make money from those uploads).

So, I sincerely hope you'll succeed in your endeavor and maybe you will extend it to PC games, so more people (including my humble persona) can contribute!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you share the same sentiments(´∀`) I personally have benefited from your upload of Kusunoki Yashiki. (Haven't got around to play it, but it's in my MEGA folder alright :) ) Do you have any game in particular you're looking for? If I have it I'd love to upload&share with you. ( ^ω^ )

That's a nice idea! And since it's a small closed off group and sharing one game is a requirement to join I feel much more comfortable with sharing my game(s). :) I especially like the rule where you have to prove you actually own the game.
I have yet to learn how to rip a game but if I succeed I'll share my copy of Period Cube. :)

(Edit: It might take some time for me to get around the ripping part so if anyone else wants to share Period Cube feel free to call dibs on it. I'll just upload a different game in that case^^)

Just letting you know tho that most -if not all- Vita games released in and after November 2016 require firmware 3.61+. Can confirm it personally with games like Harukanaru 6 Rondo, WoF 2 and Getsuei Moratorium.

Ooh thank you for that piece of info!!! I wasn't able to confirm since I have trouble downloading my PSN purchases to the vita with henkaku installed +_+ I'm actually learning how to rip games with NoNpDRM myself^^ (<-only tried Maidump and vitamin) Really glad you agree with the idea. I think we can get along quite nicely. よろしくお願いしますね(^◇^)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you share the same sentiments(´∀`) I personally have benefited from your upload of Kusunoki Yashiki. (Haven't got around to play it, but it's in my MEGA folder alright :) ) Do you have any game in particular you're looking for? If I have it I'd love to upload&share with you. ( ^ω^ )

My most attention is on steam otome games now, though I don't have many spare time to play them lately (real life is a b*itch), so I just add interesting titles to my favorites and wait for some sales or if the price is affordable, or the game definitely is worth it, buy them on spot and move them to my nearly-full-game drive :D

Also, I'd like to suggest to extend your Vita list and add some 18+ otome PC games which can be found on Amazon.jp, if you are interested that is (*^‿^*) I would be the first to join!

FYI, now henkaku can updated to 3.65 so we can play game that strict must play on 3.61+
I have my own copy of period cube (US)
last night had tried to dump and try play it on my vita (with dump version), it's work
but then i try to look on NoPayStation, there have already EU version

can I join with shared this?

--edit--
nevermind, i re-read the rules, must japanese games
i'll try again next when i have titles from the list

Last edited:
I'd like to join the group and share the Believer, but I'm afraid I don't really know how to dump that? Could someone please give me a link to some easy guide :akazukin_puppyeyes:

I have like over 10 from the list(such as Taisho Alice all in one, Zettai Kaikyuu Gakuen,Scared Rider Xechs Rev,ROOT∞REXX etc ),but... I don't know how to rip games, make PVK files nor dump that and also my Vita-kun is 3.37... soo, at same time I really want to join, but I don't really get games from other as henkaku need to be 3.60( even if it level up to 3.65, it still needed to be 3.60 first to updated it)...unless I buy new PS vita with fw 3.60..

So yeah, I really want to join, but at the same time nhhh.....

I'd like to join the group and share the Believer, but I'm afraid I don't really know how to dump that? Could someone please give me a link to some easy guide :akazukin_puppyeyes:
There are multiple methods to rip a game so is there a specific tool you'd like to use? :) E.g. Vitamin or MaiDump

I have like over 10 from the list(such as Taisho Alice all in one, Zettai Kaikyuu Gakuen,Scared Rider Xechs Rev,ROOT∞REXX etc ),but... I don't know how to rip games, make PVK files nor dump that and also my Vita-kun is 3.37... soo, at same time I really want to join, but I don't really get games from other as henkaku need to be 3.60( even if it level up to 3.65, it still needed to be 3.60 first to updated it)...unless I buy new PS vita with fw 3.60..

So yeah, I really want to join, but at the same time nhhh.....

It would be great if you could join us but unfortunately you can't even rip games when you're on 3.37. :( But rumors are that by the end of the year someone will make it possible to hack Vitas on 3.37 so maybe you'll be more lucky by then. :redface:

I'd like to try with MaiDump :). I can also send you the picture of my game, as the purchase proof :).

I'd like to try with MaiDump :). I can also send you the picture of my game, as the purchase proof :).

Grab this VPK and install it. https://github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases Once installed open the MaiDump bubble. After that it's pretty simple as you only need to pick 'Extract decrypted file' and choose the game you want to dump. Just follow the instructions that show up on the screen (e.g. 'press O to extract') and wait for it to finish. :)

misairu is the one leading the group so you should DM her about the picture. She seems to be MIA though...

Thanks!!
Yeah, I did message her some time ago and am still waiting for the reply...

Thanks!!
Yeah, I did message her some time ago and am still waiting for the reply...

You're welcome. :)
Same here. Guess she isn't online on AS much. :confused:
But as far as I can see it's only three people who can and c/would be active in the group anyway so... :(

I have some games like diabolik lovers etc.. but i'll learn how to dump first and then message the group leader
but I wish to know if this group is still active :(
I hope it is because it is pretty fun to find others who also enjoy psvita otome games

I have some games like diabolik lovers etc.. but i'll learn how to dump first and then message the group leader
but I wish to know if this group is still active :(
I hope it is because it is pretty fun to find others who also enjoy psvita otome games

The group leader hasn't logged in since so the group was sadly never created sorry. :(

The group leader hasn't logged in since so the group was sadly never created sorry. :(

Now, [mention=61536]hypo[/mention], why didn't you invite [MENTION=53341]lulu-ssi[/MENTION] to our marvelous group??? Come [MENTION=53341]lulu-ssi[/MENTION], dear, we have people who enjoy chatting about vita otomes very much! Visit our thread here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。