!!!JOIN NOW!!! Otome games co-purchase

Totally✮Crazy

is just really nice
Elite Member
Feb 26, 2017
!!!JOIN NOW!!! Otome games co-purchase & discord-chat on otome-gaming

b3a649b21d0158b0665c7de1cd4531b06cd4e146_hq.gif

AT LAST THE OTOME GAMES CO-PURCHASE CAME BACK!

AND YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE AMONG US!​

INFO:

Tired of waiting when someone will share the game of your interest?

Don't have the finances to support your overgrown otoge-addiction?

Want to support the developers by at least some portion from the total cost?

Worry no more!!!

✹Otome天Heaven✹

is created on Discord to help you with all those problems

Join our team on co-purchasing the otomes of your dream, become Otome天Heaven's members NOW!

NOTICE: Full explanation will be sent out by PMs. Feel free to contact me.

Come join us on our first otoge co-purchase.

Not sure if you are ready for co-purchase, but would like to be a part of otome-gaming community
and chat about your favorite otomes with other members?

Pay us a quick visit to see what our Discord channels look like and maybe you'll stay a little longer!
No registration is required!
;)

U5dtbV7JCWDarWr4QRt3dqizmeNcd9a_1680x8400

Last edited:
Reactions: IIBunny
i really tired wait same one share :boys_down: and i agree with that Project lats be together and help each other <3 for Otome Heaven
:nosebleed:nose blood* upss sorry my mind fly away im big fan of otome games and i want play news Otome games coming out
and im with Totally✮Crazy :nyanmusu_yeah:

Re: !!!JOIN NOW!!! Otome games co-purchase & discord-chat on otome-gaming

Could you send me a PM? I'm interesting in this idea and would love to contribute.

i really tired wait same one share :boys_down: and i agree with that Project lats be together and help each other <3 for Otome Heaven
:nosebleed:nose blood* upss sorry my mind fly away im big fan of otome games and i want play news Otome games coming out
and im with Totally✮Crazy :nyanmusu_yeah:

Thank you, honey!

We really appreciate your membership, hope we can make you feel at home on our Discord channels :alice_love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3